Andhra Pradesh Small Scale Industries Revival Scheme
Applicability of the theme
The below following square measure the eligibility criteria of enterprises to use for the little Scale Industries Revival theme
1. This Revival theme applies solely to small and tiny scale industrial units.
2. The theme would be applicable to the industrial/ancillary units (except Rice Mills) that square measure registered for good as SSI with the Department of Industries.
3. This Revival theme isn't applicable to the service and business enterprises and also the industrial units that square measure coated below the Sick Industrial firms Act (SICA).
4. To know concerning theme for Incentive to Industries – Andhra Pradesh click here
The industrial unit can need to submit the below listed needed documents to the involved bank or the financial organisation in conjunction with theme form.
1. Prescribed form (duly signed)
2. Registration certificate of the firm/company
3. Small Scale Industries (SSI) Certificates
4. List of partners/directors
5. Short note on the explanations for illness and potential of the firm to turnaround performance.
6. Revenue projections of the firm for ensuing three years and its ability to fulfil the previous due debt obligations and repair of the new debt.
7. Documents/reports of Audited Accounts for the preceding two years.
The Small Scale Sick Industries unit need to follow the below procedure to register underneath APSSIRS.
Approach District Industries Centre
Step 1: first of all, all eligible industrial units need to approach the District Industries Centre or any bank/financial establishments to induce registered underneath the APSSIRS.
Step 2: the applying method would be developed underneath that the units need to submit the various proposal applications at the side of the elaborate reports.
Submit the applying type
Step 3: once filling the applying at the side of the desired documents as mentioned needs to be submitted to the involved workplace among seven operating days as an alternative the applying are going to be found off.