Apply for Agriculturist Certificate
The Revenue Department, the govt. of geographic area provides on-line facility to user for applying for raiser Certificate. User will scan the directions and fill the shape. on-line service is provided by the govt. to avoid wasting time of the user. The portal is obtainable in 2 languages English and Marathi, user will choose any of the popular language. However, the appliance type are often written and applied in the flesh beside the mandatory documents to the Tahsildar workplace.
Apply on-line through aaplesarkar :
1. has to register on the website: produce User Id
2. login exploitation the credentials and fill the shape as educated.
3. fill the net form for “Agriculturist Certificate” within the subject login section: on-line Application
4. Submit the appliance.
5. After submitting the appliance, user can get a reference slip or range that ought to be unbroken for future reference.
6. Status of the appliance is often caterpillar-tracked by the user in “Track your Application” section. For following the appliance, application id or reference range are needed.
1. Applications also can be created in-person through Revenue Department offices and sub-offices.
2. You will be ready to notice the workplace location info and get in touch with info beneath the subsequent link :Office Locations
3. Fill the shape and submit the finished form to revenue department.
4. Please certify you've got all the documents that area unit listed beneath the “Required Documents” section of this page.
5. After the authorities validate your application and documents that area unit submitted they'll issue raiser certificate.
Proof of Identity (Any one):
1. Pan Card
3. RSBY card
4. Aadhar Card
5. Voter ID card
6. NREGA Job card
7. Driving Licence
8. Applicant Photograph
9. Semi government ID card
Proof of address (Any One):
2. Ration Card
3. Rent Receipt
4. Telephone Bill
5. Driving Licence
6. Electricity Bill
7. Water charge Bill
8. Voter List Extract
9. Property Tax Receipt
10. 7/12 and 8-A Extract
11. Property Registration Extract
1. 7/12 and 8-A Extract of several land
2. Mandatory Documents (all the documents ar mandatory)
4. Photocopy of documents ought to be hooked up whereas applying face to face and scanned documents ought to be uploaded whereas applying on-line. Keep all the documents in scanned kind like JPEG, GIF and PDF, in order that it may be uploaded whereas creating on-line application on the web site. If submitting face to face, xerox copies must be hooked up.
Provide eligibility criteria's for prying this procedure.
Explain the fees structure that is needed for getting the certificate/document.
Explain the time till that the certificate/document is valid.
e.g. certification Valid Forever