Bihar - Register a Firm or Company
As a primary step, please check for name convenience.
1. Applicant shall use the link here to visualize for name: link Please follow the screen prompt and hit search to visualize for company name. human needs to talk to completely different name combination, if the provided name is already registered
2. Once the name is offered, then transfer kind for applying
3. Forms is downloaded victimisation the subsequent link
4. Applicant will access the web services in instructive any of his doubts in applying for registration of firm
5. Applicant shall use the link here for choices to assist in registering the firm: link within the given page, choose MCA SERVICES menu. This menu has list of choices to cater applicant’s demand. Please opt for the desired services on-line.
6. Applicant shall register with registrar of corporations.
Apply on-line State Portal: - Bihar Register a Firm or Company through State Portal on-line With pictures
1. To register a firm visit the official web site Official web site
2. In the given page, please hit the “click here” choice next to “Firm registration” to urge future page.
3. Thispage provides prompt for making new user. So, complete the prompts and hit “create user” choice to produce new user id.
4. Use the ID and countersign within the next page to login.
5. Once login, user needs to complete the necessities like, finishing the main points as prompted, uploading documents and payment for the method.
6. Once the on top of steps square measure complete, user get application range for the web submission. Keep it safe for future reference.
7. This application are going to be processed any.
8. User will notice the standing of his application on-line by work in once more.
9. Notification regarding the progress or demand of extra details are going to be sent to human through sms or email.
10. All verification and checking of provided details square measure satisfactory, human receives notification to satisfy the officers to method any.
11. Through Charted businessperson
12. Company or firm registration is initiated with the assistance of a Charted businessperson.
13. In registering the corporate, one needs to certify that the name projected has not already been used or applied for registration.
14. Digital signature certificate for the director of the projected firm needs to be noninheritable .
15. Then Acquire Director positive identification (DIN).
16. Filing associate e-Form or New user registration.
17. Finally Incorporation of the corporate is completed.
18. Applicant can get ratite bird and certificate.
1. PAN Card issued by the tax department as associate Identity proof.
2. One address proof.
3. Two Passport Size photos .
4. Document evidencing payment of fee.
5. Memorandum and Articles of Association.
6. Copy of agreement if any, that the projected company needs to enter into with somebody for appointment as its managing or whole-time director or manager.
7. Forms is downloaded victimisation the subsequent link: http://www.mca.gov.in/MinistryV2/llpformsdownload.html
8. Form 18.
9. Form thirty two (except for section twenty five company) & kind twenty nine (only just in case of public companies).
10. Power of professional person from subscribers
11. Letter from Registrar of corporations creating names out there
12. No objection letters from directors/promoters
13. Requisite fees either in money or demand draft
14. Aadhaar card
15. In general
16. A partnership deed needs to be created with a mutual affection between the partners.
17. The deed needs to be written on a stamp paper of Rs. 500.
18. Payment of stamp tax
19. The document needs to be signed by all the partners with witnesses on the last page.
1. You are eligible to register a firm or company in India , if you're a
2. Indian origin or a
3. NRI (Non-Resident Indian)
4. PIO (Person of Indian Origin)
5. OCI (Overseas Citizenship India)
In the case of personal restricted or Public Company, the govt fee is predicated informed the licensed / Nominal Capital of the corporate.
The approved name ought to be submitted before incorporation or among six months of the name being created out there.
The registration of a firm is valid forever till the govt has any changes to include.