Karnataka - Register a Firm or Company
1. As a primary step, please Check for name accessibility
2. Applicant shall use the link here to visualize for name: on-line link Please follow the screen prompt and hit search to visualize for company name. applier needs to talk over with completely different name combination, if the provided name is already registered
3. Once the name is obtainable, then transfer kind for applying
4. Forms will be downloaded exploitation the subsequent link: Link for kind
5. Applicant will access the net services in elucidative any of his doubts in applying for registration of firm
6. Applicant shall use the link here for choices to assist in registering the firm : on-line link within the given page, choose MCA SERVICES menu. This menu has list of choices to cater candidates demand. Please select the desired services on-line
7. Applicant shall register with registrar of firms.
8. A firm will be registered with Registrar Of firms. Link for contact details : :ROC link
Through Charted businessperson
1. Company or firm registration will be initiated with the assistance of a Charted businessperson.
2. In registering the corporate, one needs to confirm that the name planned has not already been used or applied for registration.
3. Digital signature certificate for the director of the planned firm needs to be non-inheritable .
4. Then Acquire Director positive identification (DIN).
5. Filing Associate in Nursing e-Form or New user registration.
6. Finally Incorporation of the corporate is finished.
7. Applicant can get flightless bird and certificate.
1. PAN Card issued by the taxation department as Associate in Nursing Identity proof.
2. One address proof.
3. Two Passport Size picture.
4. Document evidencing payment of fee.
5. Memorandum and Articles of Association.
6. Copy of agreement if any, that the planned company desires to enter into with someone for appointment as its managing or whole-time director or manager.
7. Form 18.
8. Form thirty two (except for section twenty five company) & kind twenty nine (only just in case of public companies).
9. Power of professional from subscribers
10. Letter from Registrar of firms creating names out there
11. No objection letters from directors/promoters
12. Requisite fees either in money or demand draft
13. Aadhaar card
14. In general
15. A partnership deed needs to be created with a mutual affection between the partners.
16. The deed needs to be written on a stamp paper of Rs. 500.
17. Payment of revenue enhancement
18. The document needs to be signed by all the partners with witnesses on the last page.
1. You are eligible to register a firm or company in Asian nation, if you're of Indian origin or a
2. NRI (Non-Resident Indian)
3. PIO (Person of Indian Origin)
4. OCI (Overseas Citizenship India)
In the case of personal restricted or Public Company, the govt fee relies au fait the licensed / Nominal Capital of the corporate.
fee structure is provided by the govt on Fee link
The approved name ought to be submitted before incorporation or at intervals half dozen months of the name being created out there.
The valid registration of a firm is valid forever till the govt has any changes to include.