Karnataka Trade License
Trade license may be a allow issued by a municipal corporation granting permission to an individual or entity to hold explicit business at a selected premise. It ensures that the voters don't seem to be adversely full of health hazards and perils brought forth by the improper conduct of trade. it's a system that conjointly ensures the style of business pursued by a corporation is following the required rules, safety pointers and standards. The terms of trade license ar ordered down by the regime, UN agency is entrusted with the task of regulation and perceptive the trade inside a town. If a trade is found to be unauthorized, it'll be thought-about as AN offence and should end in substantial penalty and prosecution
Businesses Requiring Trade License
Any commerce activity mentioned in Schedule X of the state Municipal Corporation Act, 1976 cannot be initiated unless a trade license is obtained beneath Section 353 of the Act. the applying for seeking the license should be created a minimum of thirty days before the date of initiation of trade to the municipal corporation of the individual jurisdiction.
It may be noted that trade license isn't an equivalent because the outlets and institution registration. Whereas registration beneath the outlets and institution act can method inside thirty days of the commencement of business, trade license should be beneath the trader’s disposal before beginning the business. the target of the outlets and institution Act is to regulate the operating conditions of employment. In distinction, the aim of a trade license is to confirm the final health and safety of the general public. The subsequent are a number of the kinds of trade requiring a trade license:
1. All the intake institutions like hotels, restaurants, food stall, canteen, bakeries, sellers of vegetables, provisions store, meat, etc.
2. Trades that use motives like producing industries, power looms, factories, flour mills, cyber café, etc.
3. Offensive and dangerous trades sort of a sale of fuel, dhobi shop, barbershop, timber wood, candle manufacturer, cracker manufacturer, etc.
To obtain a state trade license, manufacture the subsequent documents at the side of the application:
1. The Identity and address proof of the owner of the business.
2. Passport size photograph of the mortal
3. Documents portrayal details of the approval of the plant and license.
4. Documents associated with the building, that can be a land tax receipt (for AN own building) or rental agreement (for a rented building).
5. The proof of the premises with a NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the owner of the premises.
6. Details of power, premises or machinery plant.
7. NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the Pollution panel.
8. NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the hearth and Revenue Services Department.
9. The Katha Extract that is AN account of assessment once a year of the land tax assessment with the main points of the property like its size, location, settled space, etc.
10. Trade License supply Department in state
11. In the State of state, BBMP (Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike) problems the trade license to industries and outlets having the place of business inside its jurisdiction. it's conjointly authorised to seal or shut any premises that ar being employed for the required trade as per Schedule X of the act.