Madhya Pradesh - Apply for FSSAI License
1. To apply for FSSAI license, you've got to approach the Commissioner of Food Safety / Officer-In-Charge for Food Safety.
2. Once visiting the web site, please scroll down and reach the tip of the page. Then click type choice within the state or central license class as applicable and transfer it.
3. Please certify you're eligible to form the applying by rummaging the eligibility criteria provided beneath the “Eligibility” section of this page.
4. First transfer the shape from the link and fill all the specified data and you would like to submit the shape to the Commissioner of Food safety department. The address is mentioned within the workplace locations & contacts section below.
5. Please complete the applying type and certify you've got all the documents that ar listed beneath “Required Documents” section of this page.
6. Pay the suitable fees and submit the shape to the Officer-In-Charge within the Food Safety department.
7. Now the authorities can verify your application and validate the submitted documents.
8. Authorities can examine the facilities that ar associated with the FSSAI License and if they're happy with the standards followed the authorities can give the franchise Permission.
9. The human are later requested to gather the FSSAI License on a specific date.
1. To Apply for FSSAI license, you'll be able to use the FOSCOS web site. Please click the subsequent link:FOSCOS web site
2. After visiting the link, you've got to click the “CLICK HERE FOR FOSCOS" tab.
3. Click the “Login-Businesses” tab and beneath User sign-in Box enter your user name, countersign and captcha code and click on on the “sign-in” button to login.
4. If you're a brand new user, then Click on the sign in tab and fill all the specified details and enter the captcha code and click on on the “Sign up” tab.
5. After that you may receive a mail and currently the username and countersign are activated for brand spanking new users.
6. After winning log-in, Click on the License/Registration and choose the Apply for License/Registration on the Left menu.
7. Next choose the state from the dropdown list box and skim the Note.
8. Next choose sort|the sort} of your business and choose your business type from the list of choices.
9. Next Click on the radio button and eventually click on the “Proceed” tab.
10. On following page, Click on the “Click here to use Central License for all Businesses”.
11. Next Form-B page are displayed, fill all the specified information beneath premises details section and click on the “Save & Next” tab.
12. On the assembly choice page, fill all the small print for DGFT Authentication and click on the “Proceed with DGFT validation” to evidence the small print.
13. Next Click on the “Save” to avoid wasting the genuine details. Once with success continuing with DGFT validation, Click on the “Save & Next”.
14. Next fill all the Communication details and click on on the “Save & Next”.
15. Under needed documents section transfer all the relevant documents and click on on the “Save & Next”.
16. Next pay the fees and submit the applying.
17. After winning finishing the payment, a receipt are generated with a 17-digit reference range build a print of it and keep it safe for future reference.
18. You can track the applying through the house page.
19. This application is processed by them and that they can apprise you thru your e-mail or by SMS.
1. Identity Proof Documents like identity card, Department Issued ID, PAN Card, Passport, grownup Card, Aadhaar Card, driver's license, citizen ID Card
2. Proof of Expected Annual Turnover(self-attested)
3. List of administrators with full address and call details (mandatory for corporations only)
4. Food Safety Management System set up or certificate (if any)
5. Declaration type
6. Photo I.D and address proof issued by Government authority of Proprietor/Partner/Director(s)/Authorised individual
7. Proof of possession of premises. (Sale deed/ Rent agreement/ Electricity bill, etc.)
8. Partnership Deed/Self Declaration for Proprietorship/Memorandum & Articles of Association towards the constitution of the firm
9. Form IX: Nomination of Persons by a corporation in conjunction with the Board Resolution.
10. Additional documents(If any)
11. FSSAI portal once visiting the web site, please scroll down and reach the tip of the page. Then click Documents needed choice within the state or central license class as applicable.
FSSAI Portal - once visiting the web site, please scroll down and reach the tip of the page. Then click Eligibility choice within the state or central license class as applicable.
Click on the subsequent link for fees details: Fees Link - once visiting the web site, please scroll down and reach the tip of the page. Then click fees structure choice within the state or central license class as applicable.
License is Valid for five years