Maharashtra - Register a Firm or Company
Through on-line: - Maharashtra Register a Firm or Company Online With pictures
1. As a primary step, please Check for name handiness
2. Applicant shall use the link here to see for company name: link. Please follow the screen prompt and hit search to see for name. someone needs to see totally different name combination, if the provided name is already registered
3. Once the name is accessible, then transfer type for applying
4. Applicant will access the web services in elucidative any of his doubts in applying for registration of firm
5. Applicant shall use the link here for choices to assist in registering the firm : link. within the given page, choose MCA SERVICES menu. This menu has list of choices to cater applicant’s demand. Please opt for the specified services on-line.
6. Applicant shall register with registrar of firms.
7. Apply on-line through State Portal: - Maharashtra Register a Firm or Company through state portal on-line with pictures
8. To register a firm visit the official web site Official web site
9. In the given page, user needs to complete the wants like, finishing the small print as prompted and hit register to induce next session.
10. Here, fill the small print for type, transfer documents and build payment for the method.
11. Once the on top of steps area unit complete, user get application variety for the web submission. Keep it safe for future reference.
12. This application are processed any.
13. User will realize the standing of his application on-line by work in once more.
14. Notification concerning the progress or demand of extra details are sent to someone through sms or email.
15. All verification and checking of provided details area unit satisfactory, someone receives notification for supplying of certificate.
Through Charted businessperson
1. Company or firm registration is often initiated with the assistance of a charted businessperson.
2. In registering the corporate, one needs to certify that the name projected has not already been used or applied for registration.
3. Digital signature certificate for the director of the projected firm needs to be non-heritable.
4. Then Acquire Director number (DIN).
5. Filing AN e-Form or New user registration.
6. Finally Incorporation of the corporate is completed.
7. Applicant can get ratite and certificate.
1. PAN Card issued by the tax department as AN Identity proof.
2. One address proof.
3. Two Passport Size photos.
4. Document evidencing payment of fee.
5. Memorandum and Articles of Association.
6. Copy of agreement if any, that the projected company needs to enter into with someone for appointment as its managing or whole-time director or manager.
7. Forms are often downloaded victimisation the subsequent link: link
8. Form 18.
9. Form thirty two (except for section twenty five company) & type twenty nine (only just in case of public companies).
10. Power of lawyer from subscribers
11. Letter from Registrar of firms creating names obtainable
12. No objection letters from directors/promoters
13. Requisite fees either in money or demand draft
14. Aadhaar card
15. In general
16. A partnership deed needs to be created with a sympathy between the partners.
17. The deed needs to be written on a stamp paper of Rs. 500.
18. Payment of tax
19. The document needs to be signed by all the partners with witnesses on the last page.
1. You are eligible to register a firm or company in Asian nation, if you're a
2. Indian origin or a
3. NRI (Non-Resident Indian)
4. PIO (Person of Indian Origin)
5. OCI (Overseas Citizenship India)
In the case of personal restricted or Public Company, the govt fee relies abreast of the approved / Nominal Capital of the corporate.
The approved name ought to be submitted before incorporation or among half-dozen months of the name being created obtainable.
The registration of a firm is valid forever till the govt has any changes to include