Nagaland - License for Drug Testing Laboratory
1. Applicant shall apply for drug testing laboratory license to the Director of medication management workplace of their individual space as applicable.
2. Applicant ought to write a letter addressed to the individual authority.
3. Submit application, letter along- side needed documents and original copy of fees paid challan to the individual Assistant Drug Controller (ADC) / selected authority for your space.
4. Authorities can check the submitted form and alternative documents.
5. A receipt of acknowledgement are provided for the acceptance of application. Keep it safe for future reference.
6. This application are processed any.
7. Application is scrutinized and forwarded to the Inspecting Officer / selected authority of the world for review of the layout arrange and facilities provided within the firm premises.
8. After review, the Inspecting Officer/designated authority shall send the review report along side his recommendation to State medication Controller / Licensing Authority of the State.
9. If all conditions ar full stuffed licenses shall be granted by the State medication Controller / Licensing Authority of the State.
10. Applicant gets notification regarding the method updates through sms.
11. Applicant can receive data regarding the problem of license and shall receive it to be had or through mail as applicable.
1. Application type
2. Required licensing fee along side extra things fee.
3. Blue print with website arrange of the premises, punctually signed by firm’s Prop / Partners / administrators.
4. Ownership proof or Rent receipt and lease deed of the premises.
5. Copy of partnership deed (in case of partnership firm)
6. Memorandum and Article of Association punctually signed by administrators of the firm (In case of restricted or Pvt. Ltd. Firm)
7. List of gift administrators of the firm showing their complete name and residential address.
8. Copy of Form-DIR-12, just in case of amendment in administrators (registration, addition, replacement)
9. Non-conviction official document (under medication & Cosmetics Act, 1940 & Rules, 1945) of Prop / Partners / administrators. (also mention the standing of partners / administrators whether or not sleeping or active and name of accountable partner / director)
10. Resolution of Board of administrators relating to appointment of approved signer.
11. Non-conviction official document of approved signer, if appointed any by the firm.
12. List of competent technical employees along side copies of their academic qualification, expertise and approval letter.
13. Non-conviction official document (under medication & Cosmetics Act, 1940 & Rules, 1945) of approved technical staffs (also mention the main points of their academic qualification, date of connexion and details of previous working).
14. Copies of educational qualification & approval of technical employees.
15. List of laboratory equipment’s put in Along- side purchase invoices.
16. Qualification certificates of machineries and equipment’s.
17. NOC from department of local government.
18. NOC from pollution management department (if applicable).
19. Proof of electricity load sanction.
20. Copy of allotment /occupation certificate type HSIDC / HUDA etc. (Whichever is applicable)
21. List of classes of medication in triplicate.
22. Pan card
23. Aadhar card
24. Age proof
25. ID and address proof of director
26. Passport size photograph
28. Any person/company/partnership firm/LLP will apply for this license
29. Applicant having competent technical experience and education or having competent technical employees on roll.
1. Please pay as authority’s recommendation. Fees structure changes from state to state.
2. In general Rs. 7500/- and Rs. 1500/- per class are charged.
3. Rs.2 stamp to be pasted on application
1. A license unless, it's sooner suspended or off, shall be valid for a amount of 3 years or 5 years from the date of its issue
2. The license ought to be conspicuously displayed at the place of business throughout the business hours.