Odisha - Apply for Drug License (Retail and Wholesale - Pharmacy)
1. No individual will begin or continue a business dealing medicine / cosmetics / medication in India, unless associate applicable license is obtained from the selected authority.
2. As totally, different state has different parameters and laws, as a primary step soul shall consult their native drug license authority to induce recommendation on
3. Any updated rules and laws in supplying of license.
4. Update on medicine that were enclosed within the list that license can’t be obtained.
5. Fees payment sort etc.
1. In the given page use the login credentials on the highest right corner of the page and hit “Submit” tab to login.
2. If you're a replacement user then use the “Click here to apply” choice to register then login.
3. Once login, soul shall follow the page prompt in finishing the private details, details of competent person, address details of premises, Uploading the desired documents and completion of payment by uploading the desired details.
4. Applicant can get acknowledgement for the net application submitted with success. Please keep it safe for future reference.
5. This application is processed more.
6. Applicant gets notification regarding the method updates.
7. Drug examiner can inspect the premises for validating the correctness.
8. After the review is over, Competent person are asked to report for interview.
9. Once all the on top of method square measure over controller of medicine can issue drug license.
10. Applicant shall transfer or receive it reachable or through mail receive the certificate as applicable.
1. The certificate of incorporation or registration
2. MOA & AOA or Partnership deed / LLP agreement
3. Pan card
4. Aadhar card
5. Age proof
6. Cancelled cheque (for checking account detail requirement)
7. List of administrators
8. ID and address proof of director
9. Passport size photograph
10. Board resolution on the stationery
11. Affidavit from administrators
12. Sale deed document of the premises
13. If rented, registered rent agreement
14. NOC from the owner
15. Architect documented Key set up and web site set up
16. Fees paid details
17. Document demand from competent person
18. Bio information as per proforma
19. Appointment letter of competent person
20. Proof of qualification
21. Experience certificate
22. Passport size pic
23. ID proof
24. Address proof
25. Affidavit of the competent person
Any person/company/partnership firm/LLP will apply for drug license
A competent (registered chemist from the state pharmacy council) person with expertise shall apply
Please pay as authorities quote.
Valid for amount of three years
The license ought to be conspicuously displayed at the place of business throughout the business hours.