Rajasthan - Apply for Dealer License under Weights and Measure
Those who needed to try to business in weight and live franchise, then one has got to apply for the dealer license with the several state legal scientific discipline department
1. Applicant shall approach workplace of the selected native Legal scientific discipline Officer (Assistant Controller of Legal scientific discipline / controller of legal scientific discipline / body Offices) below whose dominion the planned unit is found.
2. Go to the workplace.
3. Obtain the applying type or pen a A4 sheet as suggested.
4. After filling/completing form attach all documents as per our required document section.
5. Submit the document set in conjunction with required/applicable fee to the receiving authority.
6. Submitted application are going to be verified by the authorities. If all ar in situ, application are going to be accepted.
7. Authorities can verify the submitted details.
8. Authority when examining the applying and finding it appropriate for grant of License could need the someone to deposit the desired fee.
9. Make payment at the several counters and don’t forget to require the receipt.
10. Once the fee is deposited and duplicate thence received by the competent authority the applying are going to be processed any.
11. Applicant gets notification from the department. Please follow the notification and pointers from the authority.
12. Authorities can scrutinize and verify the documents. when scrutiny of premises report are going to be submitted for final approval.
13. Decision are going to be created by the selected authority for issuing of license.
14. Applicant gets notification concerning the approval. License are going to be delivered as per applicable norms.
15. If the license is refused thanks to non-compliance of all or any of the wants, the choice punctually reasoned shall be communicated among fifteen days to the someone.
1. Application type
2. Identity & Residential Proof.
3. 2 Passport size.
4. Letter of Consent from the Manufacturer UN agency want to appoint you as a Dealer
5. Manufacturing Licence if you plan to import weights & measures from outside the State.
6. Model Approval Certificate of weights and measures to be altered.
7. GST Registration / skilled Tax / Labour Licence.
8. Trade Licence from several ADC just in case of Non-Tribal as per space demand.
9. Authenticated document concerning proprietary
10. In case the firm isn't a proprietary concern the firm ought to submit a replica of Partnership deed punctually echt by first-class justice / notary public / Oath Commissioner and just in case of personal Company or company, note of Association approved by the Ministry of Company Affairs, Govt. of India.
11. Premises - possession documents/ registered rent or leave license agreement or lease agreement intelligence officer from the owner / intelligence officer of the member if the premise is closely-held by friend.
12. Machinery, tools and instrumentality list
13. PAN card
14. Self-declaration concerning whether or not the someone has profaned any of the provisions of Legal scientific discipline Act, 2009 or rules created there below.
15. Latest electricity bill.
16. Aadhaar card of administrators
1. Applicant ought to be the citizen of Republic of India
2. Age limit eighteen years and higher than
3. An individual or an organization registered below government act is eligible to use.
4. Proof of monetary standing
1. Fee details shall be obtained whereas applying.
1. Every licence issued to a manufacturer shall be valid for a minimum amount of 1 twelvemonth and may be revived.