Rajasthan - Apply for FSSAI License
1. To apply for FSSAI license, you have got to approach the Commissioner of Food Safety / Officer-In-Charge for Food Safety.
2. Once visiting the web site, please scroll down and reach the tip of the page. Then click kind possibility within the state or central license class as applicable and transfer it.
3. Please confirm you're eligible to create the appliance by surfing the eligibility criteria provided below the “Eligibility” section of this page.
4. First transfer the shape from the link and fill all the desired data and you wish to submit the shape to the Commissioner of Food safety department. The address is mentioned within the workplace locations & contacts section below.
5. Please complete the appliance kind and confirm you have got all the documents that area unit listed below “Required Documents” section of this page.
6. Pay the suitable fees and submit the shape to the Officer-In-Charge within the Food Safety department.
7. Now the authorities can verify your application and validate the submitted documents.
8. Authorities can examine the facilities that area unit associated with the FSSAI License and if they're happy with the standards followed the authorities can offer the franchise Permission.
9. The applicant is going to be later requested to gather the FSSAI License on a fixed date.
1. To apply for FSSAI license through on-line, you'll be able to use the FOSCOS web site. Please click the subsequent link:FOSCOS web site
2. After visiting the link, you have got to click the “CLICK HERE FOR FOSCOS “tab
3. Click the “Login-Businesses” tab and below User sign-in Box enter your user name, arcanum and captcha code and click on the “sign-in” button to login.
4. If you're a replacement user, then Click on the register tab and fill all the desired details and enter the captcha code and click on the “Sign up” tab.
5. After that you'll receive a mail and currently the username and arcanum are going to be activated for brand new users.
6. After prosperous log-in, click on the License/Registration and choose the Apply for License/Registration on the Left menu.
7. Next choose the state from the dropdown list box and skim the Note.
8. Next choose the type of your business and choose your business type from the list of choices.
9. Next Click on the radio button and eventually click on the “Proceed” tab.
10. On future page, Click on the “Click here to use Central License for all Businesses”.
11. Next Form-B page are going to be displayed, fill all the desired information below premises details section and click on the “Save & Next” tab.
12. On the assembly choice page, fill all the small print for DGFT Authentication and click on on the “Proceed with DGFT validation” to attest the small print.
13. Next Click on the “Save” to save lots of the attested details. once with success continuing with DGFT validation, Click on the “Save & Next”.
14. Next fill all the Communication details and click on on the “Save &Next”.
15. Under needed documents section transfer all the relevant documents and click on on the “Save & Next”.
16. Next pay the fees and submit the appliance.
17. After prosperous finishing the payment, a receipt are going to be generated with a 17-digit reference range create a print of it and keep it safe for future reference.
18. You can track the appliance through the house page.
19. This application is going to be processed by them and that they can send word you thru your e-mail or by SMS.
1. Identity Proof Documents like identity card, Department Issued ID, PAN Card, Passport, adult Card, Aadhaar Card, driving licence, elector ID Card
2. Proof of Expected Annual Turnover(self-attested)
3. List of administrators with full address and get in touch with details (mandatory for firms only)
4. Food Safety Management System set up or certificate (if any)
5. Declaration kind
6. Photo I.D and address proof issued by Government authority of Proprietor/Partner/Director(s)/Authorised signer
7. Proof of possession of premises. (Sale deed/ Rent agreement/ Electricity bill, etc.)
8. Partnership Deed/Self Declaration for Proprietorship/Memorandum & Articles of Association towards the constitution of the firm
9. Form IX: Nomination of Persons by a corporation along side the Board Resolution.
10. Additional documents(If any)
11. FSSAI portal once visiting the web site, please scroll down and reach the tip of the page. Then click the Documents needed possibility within the state or central license class as applicable.
FSSAI Portal once visiting the web site, please scroll down and reach the tip of the page. Then click Eligibility possibility within the state or central license class as applicable.
Click on the subsequent link for fees details: Fees Link - once visiting the web site, please scroll down and reach the tip of the page. Then click fees structure possibility within the state or central license class as applicable.
License is Valid for five years.