The Government of Chhattisgarh has launched the ‘Start-up Chhattisgarh’ initiative. the most objective of this initiative is to develop entrepreneurship and to push innovation. below this initiative, the Chhattisgarh government aims at nurturing start up firms on the required sectors like attention, husbandry, and value-addition of core sector product
1. To promote property growth within the innovation-based economy and develop entrepreneurial spirit across the state.
1. The Objectives of the ‘Start-up Chhattisgarh’ area unit as follows:
2. To establish a technology-based business setup within the state.
3. To promote equality by encouraging ladies in entrepreneurship.
4. To conduct start-up boot camps in teachers covering colleges and universities.
5. To build start-up infrastructure like accelerator, incubators, analysis and development centre by linking innovative firms with the state.
6. To be recognised in concert of the leading hubs of innovation and entrepreneurship within the world.
7. To alter the voters of the state to go with the startups to own a better quality of life.
8. Innovative businesses lined
9. The ‘Start-Up Chattisgarh’ can concentrate on innovative businesses within the following areas:
10. Established core sectors like Iron, Steel, Aluminium, Coal, Power etc.
11. Internet of Things (IoT) and wearable Technologies
12. Web and Mobile Technology
13. Social quality Analytics and Cloud (SMAC)
14. Financial Technologies (Fin Tech) with a spotlight on monetary inclusion and mobile commerce (m-commerce).
15. Healthcare Technology
16. MSME sector to extend potency and new solutions for the cluster-based approach
17. Social Innovation for empowering voters
18. Emerging industries of the State like Defence, Automotive, Agro process, ESDM and Biotechnology
19. Renewable Energy
20. Safe and good Cities, and good Villages
21. Funding and State Support
22. The fund is going to be free for fitting the core Incubator-cum Accelerator for a minimum of three years. The fund may be used for the subsequent purpose:
23. For fitting of infrastructure and workplace house
24. For bearing the operational expenditure
25. For organising international, national and native events
26. For organising coaching in educational establishments like colleges and universities
27. For providing resource to start-up
28. The fund are going to be offer up to Rs. fifty lakhs of associate interest-free loan to start-ups chosen within the State setup. Other than this a risk capital Fund of over Rs. one hundred large integer for investment in a very start up would be mobilised by the State Nodal Agency leverage varied sources of funding for entrepreneurs and start-ups. From risk capital fund the separate fund are going to be allotted innovators to inspire and empower women entrepreneurs within the state.
To register for ‘Startup Chhattisgarh’, follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Kindly visit the official web site of Startup Chhattisgarh.
Step 2: Click on Startup Registration link that is gift on the house page of the portal.
Step 3: Register with the mandatory details like enterprise name, PAN number, representative name, mobile range, email ID – to make user ID and word.
Step 4: when registration, “Startup Application” to be accessed and fill with the subsequent details:
1. Registered Company
2. Name of the corporate
3. Incorporation/ number
4. Incorporation/ Registration Date
7. Sector – class
8. PAN Number
9. Detailed Address
10. Authorised Representative Details
11. Details of Directors/ Partners
Step 5: On submission, the appliance are going to be reviewed by the Officer from Department of Commerce and Industries (Nodal Department), the state start up certificate are going to be issued inside ten days of applying in spite of everything the submitted documents area unit verified.