Tamil Nadu Factory Registration
Tamil Nadu mill Registration is remitted by the Factories Act, 1948 to confirm that the mill complies with the stipulated rules and safety tips. This license may be a document of authorisation for granting permission to manage and do producing pursuits from a selected neighbourhood.
Factories that are 10 or additional staff area unit utilized with power getting used within the producing method and factories which area unit participating twenty or additional staff while not victimisation power in producing method have to be compelled to be registered below the Factories Act, 1948.
Any Person (Owner of the mill, occupier) WHO desires to construct, extend or take into use any building in Madras/Chennai have to be compelled to get plan and permission approval to construct, extend or to use any building as a mill. Once construction, the owner or the manager should register the mill below the Tamil Nadu Factories Act, 1948.
When to Apply?
Application for Factories set up Approval
Before beginning construction of a mill or just in case of growth of the mill, Occupier of the has to apply for approval of plan and permission.
Application for Registration and License
If the applying for approval of plan and permission to construct a building because the mill has been with success accepted and before beginning the development of a mill or just in case of growth of mill, you'll be able to register the mill in Madras and apply for a mill license.
Authority of licensing
Factories employing 200 and less workers except those engaged in dangerous operations
Deputy Chief Inspector of Factories
Factories employing above 200 workers up to 1000 workers except those engaged in dangerous operations
Joint Chief Inspector of Factories
Factories employing more than 1000 workers and all factories engaged in dangerous operations
Chief Inspector of Factories
Total time for closing of the applying from the date of application for Madras works Registration are thirty days from the date of successful submission of application. The certificate for works registration is issued inside thirty days of successful submission of application.
For Madras works registration, the soul must pay a prescribed fee as per the planned schedule. Nature of works wise fees is given within the document connected here:
The manufacturing plant} plan approval license granted below the factories act to construct or extend or exploitation any building as a works is valid for a period from the date of issue.
The works license granted to closing business is valid for 10 years from the date of issue. once ending, the license may be revived.
Documents needed for Madras works Registration is listed as follows:
Document for works arrange Approval
1. Topo Plan, web site arrange (1:400 Scale), elaborate arrange (1:100 Scale) of buildings in conjunction with the machinery installation details in triplicate.
2. Process flow chart
3. Supporting documents for the occupation of premises ( Sale deed, Lease deed,/ Rental deed
4. Proof of Identity of Occupier
5. Proof of Address of Occupier
6. Document for works Registration and License
7. Supporting documents for the occupation of premises ( Sale deed, Lease deed,/ Rental deed )
8. Proof for Occupier Identity
9. Proof for Occupier Address
10. Proof for Manager Identity
11. Proof for Manager Address
12. Memorandum of articles of Association below firms Act or Partnership Deed
13. List of Machinery with Horse Power details
14. Document for works License Renewal
15. Proof for Occupier Identity (In case of amendment)
16. Proof for Occupier Address (In case of amendment)
17. Proof for Manager Identity (In case of amendment)
18. Proof for Manager Address (In case of amendment)
19. Memorandum of articles of Association below firms Act / Partnership Deed (In case of amendment)
20. List of Machinery with Horse Power details (In case of amendment)