Tamil Nadu - Register a Firm or Company
Online process: - province Register a Firm or Company on-line With pictures
1. As a primary step, please check for name convenience
2. Applicant shall use the link here to envision for company name: Online link and choose "MCA Services" from the menu and click on on choice "Check Company Name" choice beneath "Company Services". After that, please follow the screen prompt and hit search to envision for name. Individual has got to refer to totally different name combination, if the provided name is already registered
3. Once the name is accessible, then transfer type for applying
4. Forms will be downloaded exploitation the subsequent link: LLP type
5. Applicant will access the web services in elucidative any of his doubts in applying for registration of firm
6. Applicant shall use the link here for choices to assist in registering the firm : key Contacts within the given page, choose MCA SERVICES menu. This menu has list of choices to cater applicant’s demand. Please opt for the desired services on-line
7. Applicant shall register with registrar of corporations.
8. A firm will be registered with Registrar Of corporations. Link for contact details ::ROC link
Through Charted businessperson
1. Company or firm registration will be initiated with the assistance of a Charted businessperson.
2. In registering the corporate, one has got to make certain that the name planned has not already been used or applied for registration.
3. Digital signature certificate for the director of the planned firm has got to be non-heritable.
4. Then Acquire Director number (DIN).
5. Filing AN e-Form or New user registration.
6. Finally Incorporation of the corporate is finished.
7. Applicant can get ratite and certificate.
1. PAN Card issued by the revenue enhancement department as AN Identity proof.
2. One address proof.
3. Two Passport Size image.
4. Document evidencing payment of fee.
5. Memorandum and Articles of Association.
6. Copy of agreement if any, that the planned company desires to enter into with somebody for appointment as its managing or whole-time director or manager.
7. Form 18.
8. Form thirty two (except for section twenty five company) & type twenty nine (only just in case of public companies).
9. Power of lawyer from subscribers
10. Letter from Registrar of corporations creating names offered
11. No objection letters from directors/promoters
12. Requisite fees either in money or demand draft
13. Aadhaar card
14. In general
15. A partnership deed has got to be created with a sympathy between the partners.
16. The deed has got to be written on a stamp paper of Rs. 500.
17. Payment of stamp tax
18. The document has got to be signed by all the partners with witnesses on the last page.
1. You are eligible to register a firm or company in India, if you're an individual of
2. Indian origin or a
3. NRI (Non-Resident Indian)
4. PIO (Person of Indian Origin)
5. OCI (Overseas Citizenship India)
In the case of personal restricted or Public Company, the govt. fee is predicated au fait the licensed / Nominal Capital of the corporate.
Fee structure is provided by the govt. on Fee Details
The approved name ought to be submitted before incorporation or among half dozen months of the name being created offered.
The valid registration of a firm is valid forever till the govt. has any changes to include.