Telangana - Apply for Drug License (Retail and Wholesale - Pharmacy)
1. No individual will begin or continue a business dealing medication / cosmetics / medication in Bharat, unless associate degree applicable license is obtained from the selected authority.
2. As completely different| state has different parameters and rules, as a primary step mortal shall consult their native drug license authority to urge recommendation on
3. Any updated rules and rules in supplying of license.
4. Update on medication that were enclosed within the list that license can’t be obtained.
5. Fees payment sort etc.
1. In the given page, please hit “Online medication Licensing System” to urge next page.
2. In the given page please click on the “Apply online” tab to succeed in next page.
3. Here use the login credentials and hit “Login” tab to login.
4. If you're a replacement user then use the “New user: Register now” choice to register and so login.
5. Applicant shall follow the page prompt in finishing the private details, details of competent person, address details of premises, Uploading the desired documents and completion of payment by uploading the desired details.
6. Applicant can get acknowledgement for the net application submitted with success. Please keep it safe for future reference.
7. This application are going to be processed additional.
8. Applicant gets notification concerning the method updates.
9. Drug examineor can inspect the premises for collateral the correctness.
10. After the scrutiny is over, Competent person are going to be asked to report for interview.
11. Once all the on top of method square measure over controller of medicine or applicable authority can issue drug license.
12. Applicant shall transfer drug license from the medication management Administration web site.
1. The certificate of incorporation or registration
2. MOA & AOA or Partnership deed / LLP agreement
3. Pan card
4. Aadhar card
5. Age proof
6. Cancelled cheque (for checking account detail requirement)
7. List of administrators
8. ID and address proof of director
9. Passport size photograph
10. Board resolution on the stationery
11. Affidavit from administrators
12. Sale deed document of the premises
13. If rented, registered rent agreement
14. NOC from the owner
15. Architect genuine Key set up and web site set up
16. Fees paid details
17. Document demand from competent person
18. Bio knowledge as per proforma
19. Appointment letter of competent person
20. Proof of qualification
21. Experience certificate
22. Passport size ikon
23. ID proof
24. Address proof
25. Affidavit of the competent person
Any person/company/partnership firm/LLP will apply for drug license
A competent (registered health care provider from the state pharmacy council) person with expertise shall apply
Please pay as authority quote
Valid for amount of three years
The license ought to be conspicuously displayed at the place of business throughout the business hours.