Telangana - Register a Firm or Company
Through the subsequent Professionals WHO engaged in Whole-time follow as a corporation Secretary or accountant or comptroller associated an Advocate WHO is in to follow
Company incorporation or Partnership Firm registration method will be initiated with their skilled recommendation.
In registering the corporate, one needs to follow the incorporation procedure given underneath the businesses Act, 2013 and rules created under that.
1. Getting Digital signature certificate for the director
2. Checking of name accessibility of the corporate
3. Getting Director number (DIN)
4. Drafting of Main business objects/activities in ratite bird and Rules & laws of company in AOA
5. Filing associate e-Forms with Ministry of company Affairs, New Delhi, Government of Bharat
6. Payment of presidency fees and stamp tax
7. After the CRC / mythical creature approves the e-forms, the Certificate of Incorporation of company is issued
Apply on-line: - Telangana Register a Firm or Company Online with pictures
1. Please fill all the small print, if the small print entered don't seem to be rejected then transfer the specified documents to proceed to future screen to pay the fees.
2. After the payment of fees the officers at totally different level can verify the documents.
3. Applicant are going to be asked to exhibit name board at the address mentioned in form to receive the sent letter from the department.
4. And the method with success registers the firm and somebody can handgun a group of document as amended by the registration department
5. Note: although the web procedure will assist you in registering the firm, it's wise to try to to this procedure with the assistance of a Charted comptroller
1 PAN Card issued by the tax department as associate Identity proof
2 One address proof
2 Two Passport Size photos
3 Document evidencing payment of fee
4 Memorandum and Articles of Association
5 Copy of agreement if any, that the projected company desires to enter into with any person for appointment as its managing or whole-time director or manager
6 Form 18
7 Form thirty two (except for section twenty five company)
8 Form twenty nine (only just in case of public companies)
9 Power of professional from subscribers
10 Letter from Registrar of corporations creating names accessible
11 No objection letters from directors/promoters
12 Requisite fees either in money or demand draft
13 Aadhaar card
1 You are eligible to register a firm or company in Bharat, if you're of Indian origin or a
2 NRI (Non-Resident Indian)
3 PIO (Person of Indian Origin)
4 OCI (Overseas Citizenship India).
In the case of personal restricted or Public Company, the govt. fee relies abreast of the licensed / Nominal Capital of the corporate
Fee structure is provided by the govt. on Fees Link
The approved name ought to be submitted before incorporation or at intervals vi months of the name being created accessible
The valid registration of a firm is valid forever till the govt. has any changes to include