Tripura - Apply for Liquor Shop or Sale License (Permit)
In India license in necessary for merchandising alcohol. In general, liquor stores, pubs, clubs, discos, bars, hotels, and restaurants own a license to sell alcohol.
Based on the necessity or as per department call, invite to use for a liquor look are proclaimed for a selected region too. Those that square measure eligible shall create application within the prescribed format.
1. Please approach involved Assistant Commissioner of Prohibition and Excise appointed for every district.
2. Go to the license supplying authority of your space to try and do the preliminary spherical of debate to get the license. If the world planned is accepted, then the somebody will organize finance demand and every one alternative necessary necessities to use.
3. Applicant shall collect the applying type from the authority or write as suggested.
4. Complete the applying type. Attach all necessary documents as per our needed document section. Submit this set to the receiving authority at the side of applicable fees.
5. Submitted application are verified by the authorities. If all square measure in situ submitted application are accepted.
6. Applicant are supplied with receipt for submission of application. Please keep it safe for future reference. Authorities can inform concerning the serial steps.
7. This application are processed additional by the department.
8. Applicant gets intimation from the department concerning the applying progress. Follow the notification.
9. There will be examination bodily fluid verification method from the department authorities/respective local department / police headquarters on a regular date.
10. The premises are inspected by the involved authorities and documents in original are verified and margin if applicable are suggested to pay.
11. This application at the side of inspection/verification report are submitted to the supplying authority involved.
12. Based on the recommendation and report the remainder of the method are completed.
13. Post verification, a notice shall be denote by the involved state authority on your personal or address, declaring your name and therefore the license details.
14. The notice thus displayed shall be open for any objections raised by the native folks, which is able to be communicated to the involved department.
15. In case AN objection is raised, are given a right to defend themselves. In case, no objections square measure raised, the authority can review the applying and grant you the license.
16. The status, viz. Approval or Rejection if any are sent through an SMS.
17. If approved, the certificate is issued as per applicable norms.
NOTE: If needed Collector with previous sanction of Excise Commissioner can sanction the allow. Grant or rejection of permission is sole discretion of authorities.
1. Application type.
2. ID proof (Passport / elector ID / PAN Card / Driving Licence)
3. Residence proof (Passport / elector ID / PAN Card / Driving Licence)
4. Age proof
5. A certificate of registration of your restaurant allow (issued by the DCP).
6. A No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the state fireplace Service departments.
7. A intelligence officer from the native Municipal Corporation.
8. List of the names of administrators of the corporate.
9. Proof concerning the status of the restaurant- whether or not it's a corporation, a partnership firm or another kind of organization.
10. Proof that the edifice is in legal possession of the plot it's on.
11. A certificate that validates the completion of the edifice or the edifice building.
12. Trade license from the authority in your city or town
13. MOA and AOA copy just in case of firms
14. Document of proof concerning somebody being AN tax assessment and Sale assessment.
15. Identity proof furthermore as address proof of the somebody.
16. Income Tax returns.
17. An testimony stating that the person applying has no history of a listing or unfinished dues to the govt..
18. Aadhar Card
19. Applicants image
In case of individual,
Above the age of twenty one years or as per state norms.
Who may be a subject of Asian nation or someone of Indian Origin (P.I.O.)
1. a firm
2. a company
3. a society.
The license holder shall not use liquor aside from the aim mentioned.
Liquor ought to be obtained from AN authorised dealer.
Applicant ought to pay licensing fee, Application fee, and Annual privilege fee as per state norms.
Charges aren't same all told states of Asian nation.
Please pay as per the department change. Authorities whereas applying can guide briefly.
Valid for the fiscal year starting from the first of April or the date of issue of the licence and ending with the thirty first of March or as specified on the allow.