Uttar Pradesh - Apply for Dealer License under Weights and Measure
Those who wished to try and do business in weight and live business concern, then one has got to apply for the dealer license with the several state legal science department
1. Applicant shall approach workplace of the selected native Legal science Officer (Assistant Controller of Legal science / controller of legal science / body Offices) below whose dominion the planned unit is found.
2. Obtain the appliance kind or write about a A4 sheet as suggested.
3. After filling/completing form attach all documents as per our required document section.
4. Submit the document set in conjunction with required/applicable fee to the receiving authority.
5. Submitted application are going to be verified by the authorities. If all area unit in situ, application are going to be accepted.
6. Authorities can verify the submitted details.
7. Authority once examining the appliance and finding it appropriate for grant of License might need the applier to deposit the specified fee.
8. Make payment at the several counters and don’t forget to require the receipt.
9. Once the fee is deposited and replica therefrom received by the competent authority the appliance are going to be processed additional.
10. Applicant gets notification from the department. Please follow the notification and tips from the authority.
11. Authorities can scrutinize and verify the documents. once examination of premises report are going to be submitted for final approval.
12. Decision are going to be created by the selected authority for provision of license.
13. Applicant gets notification regarding the approval. License are going to be delivered as per applicable norms.
14. If the license is refused thanks to non-compliance of all or any of the necessities, the choice punctually reasoned shall be communicated inside fifteen days to the applier.
1. Application kind
2. Identity & Residential Proof.
3. 2 Passport size pic.
4. Letter of Consent from the Manufacturer WHO would like to appoint you as a Dealer
5. Manufacturing Licence if you plan to import weights & measures from outside the State.
6. Model Approval Certificate of weights and measures to be alter.
7. GST Registration / skilled Tax / Labour Licence.
8. Trade Licence from several ADC just in case of Non-Tribal as per space demand.
9. Authenticated document concerning ownership
10. In case the firm isn't a ownership concern the firm ought to submit a duplicate of Partnership deed punctually echt by firstclass functionary / notary public / Oath Commissioner and just in case of personal Company or Ld., memo of Association approved by the Ministry of Company Affairs, Govt. of India.
11. Premises - possession documents/ registered rent or leave license agreement or lease agreement NOC from the owner / NOC of the member if the premise is closely-held by loved one.
12. Machinery, tools and instrumentality list
13. PAN card
14. Self-declaration regarding whether or not the applier has desecrated any of the provisions of Legal science Act, 2009 or rules created there below.
15. Latest electricity bill.
16. Aadhaar card of administrators
1. Applicant ought to be Indian
2. Age limit eighteen years and on top of
3. An individual or an organization registered below government act is eligible to use.
4. Proof of monetary standing
1. Fee details shall be obtained whereas applying. There are a unit class based mostly fee structures, that applier got to pay whereas applying.
2. License fee of 100/- within the acceptable HEAD OF ACCOUNTS.
Every licence issued to a manufacturer shall be valid for a minimum amount of 1 yr and may be revived.