Uttar Pradesh - Register a Firm or Company
Through on-line: - state Register a Firm or Company Online with pictures
1. As a primary step, please check for name availableness
2. Please follow the screen prompt and hit search to examine for company name. Person should see completely different name combination, if the provided name is already registered
3. Once the name is accessible, then transfer type for applying
4. Forms will be downloaded victimisation the subsequent link: link
5. Applicant will access the web services in elucidative any of his doubts in applying for registration of firm
6. Applicant shall use the link here for choices to assist in registering the firm : link within the given page, choose MCA SERVICES menu. This menu has list of choices to cater candidates demand. Please opt for the specified services on-line.
7. Applicant shall register with registrar of corporations.
8. A firm will be registered with Registrar Of corporations. Link for contact details: link
Through Charted accountant
1. Company or firm registration will be initiated with the assistance of a charted accountant.
2. In registering the corporate, one should make certain that the name planned has not already been used or applied for registration.
3. Digital signature certificate for the director of the planned firm should be non-inheritable .
4. Then Acquire Director positive identification (DIN).
5. Filing Associate in Nursing e-Form or New user registration.
6. Finally Incorporation of the corporate is completed.
7. Applicant can get ratite and certificate.
8. Required Documents
9. PAN Card issued by the tax department as Associate in Nursing Identity proof.
10. One address proof.
11. Two Passport Size pic.
12. Document evidencing payment of fee.
13. Memorandum and Articles of Association.
14. Copy of agreement if any, that the planned company needs to enter into with somebody for appointment as its managing or whole-time director or manager.
15. Form 18.
16. Form thirty two (except for section twenty five company) & type twenty nine (only just in case of public companies).
17. Power of professional from subscribers
18. Letter from Registrar of corporations creating names accessible
19. No objection letters from directors/promoters
20. Requisite fees either in money or demand draft
21. Aadhaar card
22. In general
23. A partnership deed should be created with a mutual affection between the partners.
24. The deed should be written on a stamp paper of Rs. 500.
25. Payment of revenue enhancement
26. The document should be signed by all the partners with witnesses on the last page.
You are eligible to register a firm or company in Asian country, if you're someone of
Indian origin or a
NRI (Non-Resident Indian)
PIO (Person of Indian Origin)
OCI (Overseas Citizenship India)
In the case of personal restricted or Public Company, the govt. fee relies au courant the approved / Nominal Capital of the corporate.
The approved name ought to be submitted before incorporation or among vi months of the name being created accessible.
The registration of a firm is valid forever till the govt. has any changes to include.