Uttarakhand - Apply for Drug License (Retail and Wholesale - Pharmacy)
1. No individual will begin or continue a business dealing medication / cosmetics / drugs in Republic of India, unless associate degree acceptable license is obtained from the selected authority.
2. As completely different } state has different parameters and laws, as a primary step individual shall consult their native drug license authority to induce recommendation on
3. Any updated rules and laws in supplying of license.
4. Update on medication that was enclosed within the list that license can’t be obtained.
5. Fees payment sort etc.
1. Please hit “Login” choice on the highest right corner of the page to induce next page for existing users.
2. In the given page please click on the change posture list for “State” and opt for “Chhattisgarh” and complete the prompts as acceptable. Once done hit “Submit” to achieve next page.
3. If you're a replacement user, then use the “New Login ID & PWD” choice below Login choice on the highest right corner to induce next page. Please follow the screen directions to register so login.
4. Once login user will modification the arcanum and update details as per the page choice.
5. Once the small print ar entered for user registration, User shall method his /her on-line application.
6. Applicant shall follow the page prompt in finishing the non-public details, details of competent person, address details of premises, Uploading the specified documents and completion of payment by uploading the specified details.
7. Applicant can get acknowledgement for the net application submitted with success. Please keep it safe for future reference.
8. This application are going to be processed any.
9. Applicant gets notification regarding the method updates.
10. Drug examiner can inspect the premises for substantiating the correctness.
11. After the scrutiny is over, competent person are going to be asked to report for interview.
12. Once all the on top of method are over controller of medication can issue drug license.
13. Applicant shall transfer or receive it accessible or through mail his / her certificate as acceptable.
1. The certificate of incorporation or registration
2. MOA & AOA or Partnership deed / LLP agreement
3. Pan card
4. Aadhar card
5. Age proof
6. Cancelled cheque (for checking account detail requirement)
7. List of administrators
8. ID and address proof of director
9. Passport size photograph
10. Board resolution on the letter paper
11. Affidavit from administrators
12. Sale deed document of the premises
13. If rented, registered rent agreement
14. NOC from the owner
15. Architect genuine Key set up and website set up
16. Fees paid details
17. Document demand from competent person
18. Bio knowledge as per proforma
19. Appointment letter of competent person
20. Proof of qualification
21. Experience certificate
22. Passport size picture
23. ID proof
24. Address proof
25. Affidavit of the competent person
1. Any person/company/partnership firm/LLP will apply for drug license
2. A competent (registered health professional from the state pharmacy council) person with expertise shall apply
Please use the subsequent link for fees details. link
1. Valid for amount of three years
2. The license ought to be conspicuously displayed at the place of business throughout the business hours.