Chhattisgarh is among the most youthful and quickest developing conditions of India, which offers enormous open doors for business and improvement. Fueled by factors basic to business improvement, in particular, great administration, fundamental framework combined with an excess of intensity, a steady work condition, ability pool, bountiful mineral assets, and a differing woods produce — all make Chhattisgarh the main business objective.
It helps the young investor invest in different industries and do the business procedures with ease in applying and registering with one common portal.
Low cost of doing business
Lower cost of land
Lower cost of construction due to competitive pricing of steel and cement
Lower cost of raw materials (metals)
Discount on land premium
Lower cost labor
Lower cost of electricity
Lower cost of living
Lower cost of production
Electricity duty exemption
Power tariff in Chhattisgarh is significantly lower than the national average;
The cost of metals and cement is lower in the State owing to local manufacturing;
The cost of land in the State is lower than in other parts of the country on account of a low population density
Cost-effective transportation and logistics
The cost of construction in Chhattisgarh is competitive
Single Window Service Charter
Documents required to complete the application
1. Topo sheet.
2. Site Plan.
3. Land Ownership Documents (Registration).
4. Copy of Environmental Clearance (if any).
5. Water Balance Chart.
6. Material and Energy Balance Chart.
7. Effluent Treatment Plant Scheme along with Flow Chart.
8. Plantation Plan.
9. Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
10. Copy of Partnership Deed.
11. Copy of Registration in Trade and Industries Department or Copy of Industrial Entrepreneur Memorandum (IEM).
12. Project Report.
13. Environment Impact Assessment Report (if any).
14. Name, Address, Period of Tenures in Respective Office and Telephone Number of Owner,
Partners, Persons, Chairman(Full Time/Part-time), Managing Directors, Managing Partners/Directors (Full time/Part-time), etc.
15. Copy of the No Objection Certificate of Local Bodies.
16. List of Industries, Villages, Rivers, Lakes, and Other Salient Features and Distances From Site within a Radius of 5/10 km.
17. The Original Authorization Letter (Except in case of individual/Proprietary Concern in favor of Persons Authorized to Sign this Form.
18. Layout Plan along with Land Area Statement.
19. Brief Description of Manufacturing Process, Process Flow Chart.
20. Any other relevant Document.
Status of application
Timeline Status of application
Timeline Issue of Final certificate Within 60 days of submission of application
View and download of Inspection report After 48 hours of inspection by an officer
The “Registration Form” is to be filled in to get ID & Password.
b. For Existing Industry: Please go to the next step
Log in With your ID and Password:
c. For log in select the Industrial Login radio button, then give your ID & Password and click
d. If you are logging in for the first time, you will get a window to change the password.
Please change the password and proceed further.
e. After login, the following page will appear:
To Apply for CTE: Click on the “Apply for Consent” menu
f. If you want to apply “Consent to Establish” for new consent then
Select CTE > Air > New option.
If you want to apply “Consent to Establish” for Expansion of capacity then Select CTE > Air > Expansion option.
If you want to apply “Consent to Establish” for Modernization then Select the CTE > Air > Modernization option.
a. Fill in all the details as required in all tabs.
b. After filling in all the details, please select the “Completed radio button” and then select
Online payment of an application fee
Click on the “make payment” tab to pay applicable fees online
There are multiple options for payment like NEFT/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Cash on Bank Challan.
After successful payment of fees, the application will be submitted.