HIMACHAL PRADESH TENDERS
The key goal of e-procurement is to assist and contour administration for the state, residents, and organizations. The employment of ICT will interface all gatherings and backing cycles and exercises.
completely different goals square measure to form government organization additional simple, fast and accountable whereas tending to the overall public's desires and needs through productive public administrations and compelling collaboration between the people, organizations, and government This helps the bidding, tender orders, acquisition, etc. in a terribly sleek and economical manner.
• preferred position of business electronic exchange
• open business administrations
• no compelling reason to drive to Associate in
Nursing administration's workplace
• Single window portal
• Enter login id(mail id also)
• Confirm mail id
• Mobile range
• Enter name
• Bidder choice
• Registration range
• Registered address
• Name of partners/directors
• Bidder type-Indian/Foreigner
• Postal code
• PAN/TAN range
• Establishment year
• Type of business
• Legal standing
• Company class
Company contact details
• Contact name
• Date of birth
• Phone range
• Enter captcha
1. choose “User connected connected User List”
2. choose User Role
3. choose Department name from the list, to list the knowledge.
4. choose standing from the list, to list the knowledge
5. choose From go back calendar for date vary, to list the knowledge
6. choose to this point from calendar for date vary, to list the knowledge
7. Press button to fetch records as per the chosen parameters
Participation/eligibility of bidders.-
The obtaining part, whereas hospitable the investment of bidders within the obtention cycle can pronounce whether or not investment of bidders is restricted in step with this normal and on what ground and any thirty-eight such affirmation might not sometimes be later modified. Nothing during this normal are going to be understood as prevention the authorities or however any effort part from forcing or upholding measures proscribing investment on record of the necessity -
(a) to secure public request, moral quality or wellbeing;
(b) to make sure human, creature or vegetation or their wellbeing;
(c) to make sure protected innovation;
(d) to make sure the fundamental security and important enthusiasm of India.
1) A obtaining part could participate in a very pre-capability live, with the tip goal of distinctive, before hospitable offers, the bidders that area unit equipped for any predefined timeframe. Enrollment or empanelment of forthcoming bidders could likewise, be finished once pre-capability procedures.
(2) For the motivation behind the sub rule (1), AN effort part could welcome proposals from forthcoming bidders by giving wide exposure to the solicitation to pre-qualify.
(3) The securing part can take a selection regarding the capabilities of each bidder introducing AN application to pre-qualify. In coming back thereto selection, the obtaining part can apply simply the measures and techniques embarked on within the solicitation to pre-qualify and within the pre-capability archives.
(4) The effort substance can quickly advise each bidder introducing AN application to pre-qualify whether or not it's been prequalified and moreover, distribute the aftereffect of prequalification procedures on the State Public acquisition Portal.
(5) The securing substance can like a shot impart to every bidder that has not been pre-qualified the explanations therefor.
(6) wherever a securing substance has tried a pre-capability live in regard of any attainment, simply such pre-qualified bidders are going to be qualified for proceed within the attainment procedures.
E-Procurement System is a process of procuring the items electronically using internet. This facility drastically reduces the tendering cycle time and reduces most of the indirect costs and enhances transparency in procurement.
To access the eProcurement system, you need a computer system with Pentium IV configuration and above and an internet connection. It is recommended that the connection can be a dedicated connection for smooth operation of the system.The Browser should be Java enabled. ( Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome / Internet Explorer)The driver for the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is to be installed in the system once. The drivers are provided by the DSC providers along with DSC ( in CD or can be downloaded).Java Runtime Environment (JRE) should be installed in the client system. This can be downloaded from the download links of the eProcurement System.You may kindly note that, the client system should have administrator privilege to install the DSC drivers and JRE.
You can use your account anywhere in the world with the above mentioned configuration (as in S. no.2 ). You need to carry your DSC with you.
The Default date time format is Indian Standard Time (IST), Which is (GMT +5:30). The format used is DD-Mon-YYYY HH:Mi AM/PM. This standard convention is followed in all the pages.
The users can use the link 'Latest Active Tenders' available in the Home Page of this portal, to see all the tenders hosted on this Portal and download the Tender Schedule free of cost. The link 'Tenders by Closing Date' gives the facility to view the Tenders which are closing Today or closing within next 7 days or closing within next 14 days. The link Corrigendum lists all the corrigenda published for the related Tenders. The site also provides facility to search for tenders on various parameters such as Tenders based on value, department, product category, etc.
All are advised to install and keep an update of the signatures of the Antivirus. Bids with virus infected files are likely to be rejected by the eProcurement Portal.
In the Home Page, under the downloads link, links for the software that are required for working with the application are given. These links point to the Open Source software and hence no licensing is required for using any of these software. Few of the links include Open Office, Adobe Reader, PDF Creator, DWF Viewer etc.,DWF viewer can be used to view the AutoCAD documents which are uploaded in DWF format.
No. As per the IT ACT 2000, the Digitally signed document is as good as paper document for all legal purposes. Hence, there is no need to submit all the documents physically. However, when the physical documents are requested for cross checking purposes, the same need to be produced for verification. However, In the case of offline payment instruments, the physical documents need to be submitted before the bid opening event.
Yes. There is a separate BoQ for facilitating BoQ with International Currencies. The same is to be used while creating the BoQ. As on date, six currencies are allowed and each bidder can submit his bid with any one of the 6 foreign currencies of his choice. The rates as applicable on the date of opening will be used for comparative purposes. The system will give the indicative rates on the dates of opening and TIA has the option to override the system defined rate
Online enrolment for eProcurement is very simple as a bidder. Go to Tenders Home Page Click on Online Bidder Enrollment link and just fill up the registration form online. On successful submission, the registered login id can be used to login. Then login again and map your Digital Signature certificate with your account, which completes the online enrolment process.
Bidders require class 3 DSC with only Signing Certificate, to be mapped on the portal.
NIC does not charge the Bidders for enrollment. The same is dependent on the Organisation policy. Please check with the organisation.
Your enrollment is valid as long as your business exists. However upon expiry of your Digital Signature Certificate (DSC), you have to renew your DSC from the Certifying Authority and re-enrol the DSC. This might be different in some of the States eprocurement system, where in you may have to check with the respective authorities will approve your enrollment only then, you will be able to participate.
After registering on eProcurement system, You can just login, using the user ID, password and the Digital Signature Certificate, in to the portal.
Yes, after logging in to the system, on the Dash Board, you may edit your details by clicking edit profile. Almost, all information except your login id can be changed.