Public Informatics Center (NIC), Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India and Meghalaya state government together have created e-Procurement programming framework, GePNIC© to take into account the acquisition/ offering necessities of the Government divisions and associations. GePNIC was dispatched in 2007 and has developed as a Product throughout the decade. The framework is conventional in nature
· Free gateway Registration to the Bidders.
· Offers the equivalent chance to all to present their offers.
· Encourages the greatest interest, rivalry what's more, consequently better terms.
· Is liberated from bias and wipes out/diminishes the degree for
· Delicate Inviting Authorities (TIA) to enjoy uncalled for rehearses and furthermore
· Brings in straightforwardness in the entire offering measure of the Government.
• Enter a valid email address for the login ID. The login ID cannot be modified once registered.
• Provide a password that must be minimum characters and a maximum of 32 characters and must be a combination of alphabets and non-alphabetic characters.
• Confirm the password by re-entering.
• Provide the details as per the fields asked.
• The fields marked with red asterisk are mandatory.
• Company Name cannot be changed once registered.
• For Indian Bidder PAN number is mandatory
• Provide the contact details as per the field asked.
• Please read the question given at the bottom of the page once after
filling up the details and answer it.
• Click submit to save the entries
Pre-Requisites for DSC Registration
• The Bidder becomes a valid bidder only after the registration of the DSC
• Bidders need to possess a valid DSC for participating in
e-Tendering (class3 DSC)
• Bidders need to procure DSC 24 hrs. prior to DSC Registration.
• It can be procured from any of the Certifying Authority
registered under CCA India. eg Sify, nCode, eMudra, etc
• Respective DSC Drivers need to be installed.
• DSC needs to be physically inserted into the system.
• DSC should appear in the Browser.
1) A getting element may participate in a pre-capability measure, with the end goal of distinguishing, before welcoming offers, the bidders that are equipped for any predefined timeframe. Enrollment or empanelment of forthcoming bidders may likewise be finished after pre-capability procedures.
(2) For the motivation behind sub-rule (1), an acquiring element may welcome proposals from forthcoming bidders by giving wide exposure to the solicitation to pre-qualify.
(3) The securing element will take a choice concerning the capabilities of every bidder introducing an application to pre-qualify. In coming to that choice, the getting element will apply just the measures and techniques set out in the solicitation to pre-qualify and in the pre-capability archives.
(4) The acquiring substance will quickly advise every bidder introducing an application to pre-qualify whether it has been prequalified and furthermore distribute the aftereffect of prequalification procedures on the State Public Procurement Portal.
(5) The securing substance will immediately impart to each bidder that has not been pre-qualified the reasons therefor.
(6) Where a securing substance has attempted a pre-capability measure in regard of any acquirement, just such pre-qualified bidders will be qualified for proceed in the acquirement procedures.
E-Procurement System is a process of procuring the items electronically using internet. This facility drastically reduces the tendering cycle time and reduces most of the indirect costs and enhances transparency in procurement.
To access the eProcurement system, you need a computer system with Pentium IV configuration and above and an internet connection. It is recommended that the connection can be a dedicated connection for smooth operation of the system.The Browser should be Java enabled. ( Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome / Internet Explorer)The driver for the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is to be installed in the system once. The drivers are provided by the DSC providers along with DSC ( in CD or can be downloaded).Java Runtime Environment (JRE) should be installed in the client system. This can be downloaded from the download links of the eProcurement System.You may kindly note that, the client system should have administrator privilege to install the DSC drivers and JRE.
You can use your account anywhere in the world with the above mentioned configuration (as in S. no.2 ). You need to carry your DSC with you.
The Default date time format is Indian Standard Time (IST), Which is (GMT +5:30). The format used is DD-Mon-YYYY HH:Mi AM/PM. This standard convention is followed in all the pages.
The users can use the link 'Latest Active Tenders' available in the Home Page of this portal, to see all the tenders hosted on this Portal and download the Tender Schedule free of cost.The link 'Tenders by Closing Date' gives the facility to view the Tenders which are closing Today or closing within next 7 days or closing within next 14 days.The link Corrigendum lists all the corrigenda published for the related Tenders.The site also provides facility to search for tenders on various parameters such as Tenders based on value, department, product category, etc.
All are advised to install and keep an update of the signatures of the Antivirus. Bids with virus infected files are likely to be rejected by the eProcurement Portal.
In the Home Page, under the downloads link, links for the software that are required for working with the application are given. These links point to the Open Source software and hence no licensing is required for using any of these software. Few of the links include Open Office, Adobe Reader, PDF Creator, DWF Viewer etc.,DWF viewer can be used to view the Autocad documents which are uploaded in DWF format.
No. As per the IT ACT 2000, the Digitally signed document is as good as paper document for all legal purposes. Hence, there is no need to submit all the documents physically. However, when the physical documents are requested for cross checking purposes, the same need to be produced for verification. However, In the case of offline payment instruments, the physical documents need to be submitted before the bid opening event.
Yes. There is a separate BoQ for facilitating BoQ with International Currencies. The same is to be used while creating the BoQ. As on date, six currencies are allowed and each bidder can submit his bid with any one of the 6 foreign currencies of his choice. The rates as applicable on the date of opening will be used for comparative purposes. The system will give the indicative rates on the dates of opening and TIA has the option to override the system defined rates.