Orissa state government with the e-acquirement esteem chain comprises of indent the board, e-Informing, e-Tendering, e-Auctioning, merchant the executives, inventory the board, Purchase Order Integration, Order Status, Ship Notice, e-invoicing, e-installment, and agreement management. Indent the executives is the work process associated with the readiness of tenders. This aspect of the worth chain is discretionary, with individual securing offices characterizing their indenting cycle. In works acquirement, managerial endorsement and specialized assent are gotten in electronic arrangement
The reason for e-offering is to improve the way toward offering for the obtainment of particular works, products, or counseling administrations of low volume yet have high worth.
1. This office reminder comprises of the procedural prerequisite of e-obtainment and will be made aspect of the Detailed Tender Call Notice or guidance to Bidder for all "works" tenders facilitated in the gateway.
2. The e-acquirement entryway of The government of Orissa is "https//tenderorissa.gov.in".
3. Utilization of substantial Digital Signature Certificate of suitable (Class II or Class III gave from an enrolled confirming Authority (CA) as specified by Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA). The legislature of India, for example, n-Code, Sify, TCS, MTNL, e-Mudhra and so forth a compulsory for all clients.
4. The DSC gave to the Department clients is substantial for the time of two years as it were. All the office clients are capable to revalidate their DSC before expiry.
5. For universally handy the worker time showed in the e-obtainment entryway will be an ideal opportunity to be trailed by all the clients.
6. Government after cautious thought has chosen to have all tenders costing 20 lakhs or above in the e-acquirement entrance. This will be pertinent overall Engineering Departments, for example, Works Department, Department of Water Resources, Rural Development and Housing and Urban Development Department, Government of Orissa likewise invites facilitating of tenders by some other offices, authority, enterprises, neighborhood bodies and so on of the State with an earlier endorsement from Information Technology Department.
7. The e-acquirement will be worked objection to important of OGFR/OPWD Code/Accounts Code/Government sculptures including any corrections brought every now and then to suit to the prerequisite of the best public practice.
8. Enlistment in the e-acquirement gateway is without toll of any charges however the Government maintains all authority to require charges for such worth included administrations in the future.
9. Temporary workers not enlisted with Govt. of Odisha, can partake in the e-acquisition after vital enlistment in the entry, however, need to in this way register themselves with the suitable enrolling authority of the State Govt. before grant of the fills in according to pervasive enrollment standards of the State.
10. For the job the board "Office" is the Administrative Department, Organization or wing is the Chief Engineer or most noteworthy delicate tolerating authority or equal official under the Administrative Department, Circle is the Superintending Engineer or comparable official, Division is the Executive Engineer or proportional official and Sub-Division is the Assistant Engineer or equal official.
11. The e-acquisition programming appoints part for the activity of the module for explicit capacity. The wordings utilized in the Portal and their separate capacities in the product are as per the following.
a. Application Administrator (NIC and State Procurement Cell)
I. Ace Management
ii. Nodal Officer Creation
iii. Report Generation
iv. Move and obstructing of officials
b. Nodal Officer (At association level not underneath the Superintending Engineer or identical position)
I. Making of Users
ii. Job Assignment
iii. Moves and obstructing of Officers
c. Obtainment Officer-Publisher (Officer having Tender welcoming force at any level)
I. Distributing Tender
ii. Distributing of Corrigendum/addendum/retraction of Tender
iii. Offer Clarification
iv. Report age
d. Obtainment Officer-Administrator: (for the most part Sub-ordinate official to official welcoming the delicate)
I. Making of Tender
ii. Making of corrigendum/addendum/scratch-off of Tender
iii. Report age
e. Obtainment Officer - Opener (for the most part sub-ordinate official to Officer welcoming the delicate)
I. Opening of offer
f. Obtainment Officer - Evaluator (for the most part subordinate official to Officer welcoming the delicate)
I. Assessing Bid
g. Obtainment Officer - Auditor (Procurement Officer - Publisher or potentially Accounts Officer/Finance Officer)
I. To take up evaluating
12. Notice Inviting Bids (NIB) or Invitation for BID (IFB) :
a. The Notice Inviting Bids (NIB) and Bid records and so on., will be in the standard configurations as pertinent to regular Bids and will be concluded/affirmed by the officials capable as on an account of customary Bids.
b. The official skillful to distribute NIB if there should be an occurrence of customary Bids will have the NIB in the entrance. All the while, notice ought to likewise be distributed in the papers, according to existing principles ideally, in the accompanying configuration, to impact the economy
1) A getting element may participate in a pre-capability measure, with the end goal of distinguishing, before welcoming offers, the bidders that are equipped for any predefined timeframe. Enrollment or empanelment of forthcoming bidders may likewise be finished after pre-capability procedures.
(2) For the motivation behind sub-rule (1), an acquiring element may welcome proposals from forthcoming bidders by giving wide exposure to the solicitation to pre-qualify.
(3) The securing element will take a choice concerning the capabilities of every bidder introducing an application to pre-qualify. In coming to that choice, the getting element will apply just the measures and techniques set out in the solicitation to pre-qualify and in the pre-capability archives.
(4) The acquiring substance will quickly advise every bidder introducing an application to pre-qualify whether it has been prequalified and furthermore distribute the aftereffect of prequalification procedures on the State Public Procurement Portal.
(5) The securing substance will immediately impart to each bidder that has not been pre-qualified the reasons therefor.
(6) Where a securing substance has attempted a pre-capability measure in regard of any acquirement, just such pre-qualified bidders will be qualified for proceed in the acquirement procedures.
E-Procurement System is a process of procuring the items electronically using internet. This facility drastically reduces the tendering cycle time and reduces most of the indirect costs and enhances transparency in procurement.
To access the eProcurement system, you need a computer system with Pentium IV configuration and above and an internet connection. It is recommended that the connection can be a dedicated connection for smooth operation of the system.The Browser should be Java enabled. ( Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome / Internet Explorer)The driver for the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is to be installed in the system once. The drivers are provided by the DSC providers along with DSC ( in CD or can be downloaded).Java Runtime Environment (JRE) should be installed in the client system. This can be downloaded from the download links of the eProcurement System.You may kindly note that, the client system should have administrator privilege to install the DSC drivers and JRE.
You can use your account anywhere in the world with the above mentioned configuration (as in S. no.2 ). You need to carry your DSC with you.
The Default date time format is Indian Standard Time (IST), Which is (GMT +5:30). The format used is DD-Mon-YYYY HH:Mi AM/PM. This standard convention is followed in all the pages.
The users can use the link 'Latest Active Tenders' available in the Home Page of this portal, to see all the tenders hosted on this Portal and download the Tender Schedule free of cost.The link 'Tenders by Closing Date' gives the facility to view the Tenders which are closing Today or closing within next 7 days or closing within next 14 days.The link Corrigendum lists all the corrigenda published for the related Tenders.The site also provides facility to search for tenders on various parameters such as Tenders based on value, department, product category, etc.
All are advised to install and keep an update of the signatures of the Antivirus. Bids with virus infected files are likely to be rejected by the eProcurement Portal.
In the Home Page, under the downloads link, links for the software that are required for working with the application are given. These links point to the Open Source software and hence no licensing is required for using any of these software. Few of the links include Open Office, Adobe Reader, PDF Creator, DWF Viewer etc.,DWF viewer can be used to view the AutoCAD documents which are uploaded in DWF format.
No. As per the IT ACT 2000, the Digitally signed document is as good as paper document for all legal purposes. Hence, there is no need to submit all the documents physically. However, when the physical documents are requested for cross checking purposes, the same need to be produced for verification. However, In the case of offline payment instruments, the physical documents need to be submitted before the bid opening event.
Yes. There is a separate BoQ for facilitating BoQ with International Currencies. The same is to be used while creating the BoQ. As on date, six currencies are allowed and each bidder can submit his bid with any one of the 6 foreign currencies of his choice. The rates as applicable on the date of opening will be used for comparative purposes. The system will give the indicative rates on the dates of opening and TIA has the option to override the system defined rates.