Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojna (PMRY)
What is PMRY?
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojna is a program that was first launched in 1993. This is a step taken by the Government of India to provide employment opportunities. The number of people targeted in the program is the country's educated and unemployed youth.
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojna is a loan scheme that can be taken by the country's educated youth. Using this loan program, young people in financial aid and support need to start their own business or start a business in areas such as helping, producing and trading.
Objective of the PMRY
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojna is keen to achieve exactly 2 goals. First to be an incentive for employers to create new jobs in their facilities. The Indian government will pay the employer's contribution of 8.33% for new work.
PMRY’s second goal is to help a large number of unemployed educated people to find work in their field. By doing so, these employees will reap the direct benefit of gaining access to the social security benefits that come with working in a structured sector.
Features of PMRY
The features of Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojna are as follows:
Elevation: PMRY system provides business coverage, service and sector of Rs.2, Rs.5, and Rs.15 lakh respectively.
Collateral: this program offers unsecured loans up to Rs. 1 lakh.
Payment: when it comes to payment, the beneficiary has an additional refund period of 3 to 7 years from the date of suspension.
Additional training: those who apply for and apply for a PRMY program will receive a training period of 15 to 20 days. This is a training session to help the person know the ins and outs of starting their own business. The training aims to equip borrowers with the right information on where and how to invest their fund to establish their business / organization successfully.
Body: The main body of this Government Scheme is the Development Commission under the Department of Small-Scale, Rural, and Agricultural Industries.
EMIs: The borrower can get his / her loan fund in EMIs (Estimated Monthly Installment installments). This reduces their ability to start and start their own business. Similarly, a loan amount can be repaid in the same EMI in such a way that it does not cause the newly formed company / business to face financial pressure or deficit.
Implementation: Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojna is being implemented at the Government level.
Unique: This program is used in all cities except the 4 major cities of Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata.
These four major cities are responsible for implementing the PRMY program nationwide.
Monitoring: After receiving PMRY, the State Lever PRMY Committee is responsible for monitoring the progress of the program. The committee monitors progress on a quarterly basis from the effective date.
Subsidy:Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojna also provides a 16% subsidy for the loan project. The maximum cost of the project is set at Rs.12,500 per person.
Implementation of PMRY in the northeastern regions of India
The northeastern states of India have areas such as Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttaranchal, and other northeastern states of India.
These areas have special relief measures and procedures in which the presence of these regions can assist the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojna.
Subsidy: The proportion of funding in these districts is 15% and has a maximum value of Rs.15,000.
Assistance: The eligibility for the assistance that comes with the project costs up to Rs. 2 lakh.
Percentage Margin Fees: The amount of margin fees may vary from applicant to applicant. Depending on the cost of the project it can range from 5% to 12.5%.
How to apply for a PMRY Scheme loan?
Once you have completed the project idea or idea for your business or business, you can make a PMRY plan in three easy steps.
· Compile a PMRY application form. You can download the form from the official PMRY website online.
· Complete the form with all the required details.
· Submit the form to the bank or District Industries Center with the required documentation.
Once you have successfully submitted the application form, the relevant bank will contact you, and the following steps will be followed.
· Your request will be reviewed.
· Once your app is selected, a chat will be scheduled.
· The final selection was made based on a total of three interviews.
The suitability of the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojna program is as follows:
· The employees referred to PRMY are those who earn less than or equal to Rs.15,000 per month. Those with a monthly income of more than Rs.15001 are not eligible for the PMRY program.
· Qualified employees and unemployed people must be between 18 and 35 years old.
· The minimum qualification must be a standard 8th grade.
· The applicant must be a permanent resident for 3 to 7 years.
· Beneficiary family income should be less than Rs.40,000 per month.
· In order for employers to qualify, they must have added new employees when they are established. These new employees must have an Aadhaar Number with International Account numbers and have never worked for any Employer's Provident Fund Organization or EPFO.
· The registered EPFO must have an Employee Identification Number or LIN; distributed under the Shram Suvidha Portal.
· The applicant must have a permanent residence for at least 3 years.
Steps to Apply online for Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojna
To apply for PMRY, the following steps must be followed:
Step 1: Visit the official Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojna website at www.pmrpy.gov.in
Step 2: Download the application application file and continue to fill it with relevant and relevant information.
Step 3: Scan and upload the required documents as photos and submit them on the completed application form.
Step 4: Submit the completed application form and the required documents to the appropriate bank. After successful submission, the bank will contact you with credit details in a timely manner.
To apply for PMRY, the following documents must be collected:
· Proof of identity (driver's license, PAN card, passport, etc.)
· Proof of Birthday - SSC / TC certificate at the school where the applicant graduated
· MRO caste certificate (if applicable)
· Income Certificate
· Proof of staying for 3 years minimum.
· EDP Training Certificate
· Certificate of experience, qualifications and technical skills.
· A copy of the proposed project plan
Changes made to Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojna
Over the years, there have been some changes in PMRY. These changes have been made to better address the needs of applicants. These changes also offer better opportunities to fit in the various communities across the country.
The upper age limit for people in northeastern India has been increased from 35 years to 40 years.
For those women and those belonging to the Scheduled or Organized Nation, the maximum age for applying for the program has been increased from 35 years to 45 years.
Funding for group eligibility increased to Rs. 5 lakh.
The undergraduate degree for PMRY is now 8th grade instead of a class10 graduate.
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojna will now include agricultural-related activities in addition to specific agricultural activities such as composting and procurement, crop cultivation etc.The previous maximum maximum project cost was rs.1 lakh. This amount was increased to Rs.2 lakh.