This MMP targets making government acquirement disentangled, straightforward, and result-situated. It is being actualized through the Directorate General of Supplies and Disposals (DGS&D), a focal buying association under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, which has center competency in the acquisition of products and ventures. The e-Procurement MMP will cover all parts of acquisition from indent of delicate to the delicate arrangement, offering, offered assessment, and grant of agreement. Considering the CVC command that all Departments distribute their tenders on the web, the MMP will convey broad security highlights for encryption and unscrambling of offers, and advanced marks.
The MMP usage accomplice of e-Procurement programming arrangement for example GePNIC (Government e-Procurement System of NIC) will be NIC. GePNIC takes into account the Process of Online Tender distributing, offer accommodation, offered Opening, and Award of Contract to help get straightforwardness in the Tendering cycle. The administrations offered by the above application are basically to serve bidder network empowering them to show up at standard with all different bidders of the State as well as the whole nation according to the qualification of bidders for offering for a specific delicate. GePNIC will give straightforwardness of the e-Tendering cycle and help in improving the general proficiency.
Be that as it may, in Punjab, aside from GePNIC, another e-acquisition application is additionally being utilized by different divisions. Punjab InfoTech has collaborated with ITI Limited (A Government of India Undertaking under Ministry of Communication Information Technology) for giving End to End e-Procurement/e-Tendering administrations to different Government Departments/Organizations in the state.
Ø Enter login id(mail id also)
Ø Confirm mail id
Ø Mobile number
Ø Enter company name
Ø Bidder option
Ø Registration number
Ø Registered address
Ø Name of partners/directors
Ø Bidder type-Indian/Foreigner
Ø Postal code
Ø PAN/TAN number
Ø Establishment year
Ø Type of business
Ø Legal status
Ø Company category
Ø Contact name
Ø Date of birth
Ø Phone number
Ø Enter captcha
1) A getting element may participate in a pre-capability measure, with the end goal of distinguishing, before welcoming offers, the bidders that are equipped for any predefined timeframe. Enrollment or empanelment of forthcoming bidders may likewise be finished after pre-capability procedures.
(2) For the motivation behind sub-rule (1), an acquiring element may welcome proposals from forthcoming bidders by giving wide exposure to the solicitation to pre-qualify.
(3) The securing element will take a choice concerning the capabilities of every bidder introducing an application to pre-qualify. In coming to that choice, the getting element will apply just the measures and techniques set out in the solicitation to pre-qualify and in the pre-capability archives.
(4) The acquiring substance will quickly advise every bidder introducing an application to pre-qualify whether it has been prequalified and furthermore distribute the aftereffect of prequalification procedures on the State Public Procurement Portal.
(5) The securing substance will immediately impart to each bidder that has not been pre-qualified the reasons therefor.
(6) Where a securing substance has attempted a pre-capability measure in regard of any acquirement, just such pre-qualified bidders will be qualified for proceed in the acquirement procedures.
E-Procurement System is a process of procuring the items electronically using internet. This facility drastically reduces the tendering cycle time and reduces most of the indirect costs and enhances transparency in procurement.
You can use your account anywhere in the world with the above mentioned configuration (as in S. no.2 ). You need to carry your DSC with you.
The Default date time format is Indian Standard Time (IST), Which is (GMT +5:30). The format used is DD-Mon-YYYY HH:Mi AM/PM. This standard convention is followed in all the pages.
All are advised to install and keep an update of the signatures of the Antivirus. Bids with virus infected files are likely to be rejected by the e-Procurement Portal.
NIC does not charge the Bidders for enrollment. The same is dependent on the Organisation policy. Please check with the organisation.
After registering on e-Procurement system, You can just login, using the user ID, password and the Digital Signature Certificate, in to the portal.
Yes, after logging in to the system, on the Dash Board, you may edit your details by clicking edit profile. Almost, all information except your login id can be changed.
Nodal officer is the key official who drives the implementation of the project in their respective state Department / Organization. He also creates users for his organization and is responsible for overall user management.
Nodal officers of each department within states will create users for respective department who would have the roles of tender creator, Tender Publisher, Tender Opener and Tender Evaluator as per the need.
Role is the activity assigned to a person to be performed in his official capacity. The assigned role can be for Tender Creator, Tender Publisher, Tender Opener, Tender Evaluator, etc.
Tender Creator is an official who has been assigned the role for Tender Creation activity. The user with this role can create tenders.
Tender Publisher is an official who will verify the correctness of the tender being published and has been assigned the role for Tender Publishing.