Andhra Pradesh - Apply for Aadhar Card (UID)
Through enrollment centres:
1. Book a briefing for process. Link for appointment : link for appointment
2. With / while not on-line appointment, soul must physically visit the AADHAAR card enrollment centre with needed documents.
3. Submit the specified documents to the authority within the centre.
4. Authority can method the small print on-line as per the documents provided (operator would check whether or not this information is already out there through totally different application)
5. Applicant are asked to induce biometric scanning for finger print followed by biometric identification then Photograph session to finish the necessity for process.
6. Upon completion of higher than steps, soul are issued with associate acknowledgement receipt for future reference and therefore the request are processed more.
Documents that function proof of Identity (any one among the following
1. Passport / PAN / identity card / license
2. Documents that function proof of Address (any one among the following)
3. Passport / financial statement / identity card / elector ID / license / Electricity bill
4. Documents that function proof of Date of Birth (any one among the following)
5. Birth Certificate, Mark sheet issued by any Government Board or University, PAN card, etc.
Indian resident and Non-resident India
Rs fifty that is inclusive of printing charges, speed post charges and GST.
Valid for period of time