Andhra Pradesh - Obtain a Birth Certificate
1. To apply for a credential, you need to initial register the birth.
2. The birth should be registered with the involved native authorities inside twenty one days of its prevalence, by filling up the shape prescribed by the Registrar.
3. Normally the dispensaries or hospitals wherever the birth takes place maintain a register and also the same is shipped to the native bodies at regular intervals.
4. Once it reaches the Municipality or MRO, the involved national should approach the authority and apply for the certificate on any operating day.
5. In case the birth has not been registered inside the required time of its prevalence, the certificate is issued once due police verification ordered by the revenue authorities.
Through Meeseva centre
1. Application for credential will be collected from Meeseva center. Following link will offer you info associated with nearest Meeseva Centers: Meeseva center link
3. Fill the applying kind and submit the shape in conjunction with documents and costs to Meeseva officer at the counter.
4. The details are processed on-line. mortal range are given to you for future reference
5. Birth certificate is issued if the main points match with hospital records.
1. If the birth takes place at a dispensary/hospital, the register record is enough.
2. Address proof(Voter ID, permit etc.) of fogeys
3. Aadhaar Card of fogeys
4. If the birth takes place at a house, the national should approach the native body and inform in writing. Then it'll be verified & the certificate are issued.
5. Application is to be created within the prescribed format of Form-2.
6. Name of the Parent
7. Date of birth of the kid
8. Location of residence
9. Certificate of Doctor / Hospital discharge certificate
10. In case of delayed registration, associate degree instrument from judicial official / official is needed indicating the date and place of birth, names of parent and proof of the event of birth
11. In case you've got applied once a month however inside a year you've got to get a permission from the Add.Dist.Registrar i.e BDO of involved Taluka
12. In case applied once one year, have to be compelled to acquire a order from govt official and duplicate of the aforementioned order is needed to be hooked up with the prescribed form.
Any national or foreigner who is born within the state.
1. At Meeseva Rs.15/-
2. Within GHMC Limits Rs.25/-
3. Within AP (out facet of GHMC) Rs.40/-
4. Within Asian nation Rs.60/-
Birth certificate is Valid Forever