Andhra Pradesh - Apply for Dealer License under Weights and Measure
Those who wished to try and do business in weight and live franchise, then one needs to apply for the dealer license with the various state legal science department
1. Applicant shall approach workplace of the selected native Legal science Officer (Assistant Controller of Legal science / controller of legal science / body Offices) below whose dominion the planned unit is found.
2. Go to the workplace.
3. Obtain the appliance type or pen a A4 sheet as suggested.
4. After filling/completing form attach all needed|the specified|the desired} documents as per our required document section.
5. Submit the document set together with required/applicable fee to the receiving authority.
6. Submitted application are verified by the authorities. If all area unit in situ, application are accepted.
7. Authorities can verify the submitted details.
8. Authority when examining the appliance and finding it appropriate for grant of License might need the someone to deposit the desired fee.
9. Make payment at the various counters and don’t forget to require the receipt.
10. Once the fee is deposited and duplicate thence received by the competent authority the appliance are processed additional.
11. Applicant gets notification from the department. Please follow the notification and tips from the authority.
12. Authorities can scrutinize and verify the documents. when examination of premises report are submitted for final approval.
13. Decision are created by the selected authority for issuing of license.
14. Applicant gets notification concerning the approval. License are delivered as per applicable norms.
15. If the license is refused because of non-compliance of all or any of the wants, the choice punctually reasoned shall be communicated at intervals fifteen days to the someone.
1. Required Documents
2. Application type
3. Identity & Residential Proof.
4. 2 Passport size photograph.
5. Letter of Consent from the Manufacturer World Health Organization would like to appoint you as a Dealer
6. Manufacturing Licence if you propose to import weights & measures from outside the State.
7. Model Approval Certificate of weights and measures to be alter.
8. GST Registration / skilled Tax / Labour Licence.
9. Trade Licence from various ADC just in case of Non-Tribal as per space demand.
10. Authenticated document concerning proprietary
11. In case the firm isn't a proprietary concern the firm ought to submit a replica of Partnership deed punctually echt by top notch functionary / notary public / Oath Commissioner and just in case of personal Company or company, memo of Association approved by the Ministry of Company Affairs, Govt. of India.
12. Premises - possession documents/ registered rent or leave license agreement or lease agreement intelligence officer from the owner / intelligence officer of the member if the premise is closely-held by loved one.
13. Machinery, tools and instrumentation list
14. PAN card
15. Self-declaration concerning whether or not the someone has profaned any of the provisions of Legal science Act, 2009 or rules created there below.
16. Latest electricity bill.
Aadhaar card of administrators
Applicant ought to be the national of Bharat
Age limit eighteen years and on top of
An individual or a corporation registered below government act is eligible to use.
Proof of economic standing
Fee details shall be obtained whereas applying. There area unit class based mostly fee structures, that someone got to pay whereas applying.
Every licence issued to a manufacturer shall be valid for a minimum amount of 1 yr and may be revived.