Andhra Pradesh - Apply for Drug License (Retail and Wholesale - Pharmacy)
No individual will begin or continue a business dealing medication / cosmetics / medication in Asian nation, unless associate acceptable license is obtained from the selected authority.
As totally different state has different parameters and laws, as a primary step person shall consult their native drug license authority to urge recommendation on
Any updated rules and laws in issue of license.
Update on medication that were enclosed within the list that license can’t be obtained.
Fees payment sort etc.
1. In the given page please click on the “Apply online” tab provided on the left a part of the screen to succeed in next page.
2. Here use the login credentials and hit “Login” tab to login.
3. If you're a brand new user then use the “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” choice to register then login.
4. Applicant shall follow the page prompt in finishing the non-public details, details of competent person, address details of premises, Uploading the desired documents and completion of payment by uploading the desired details.
5. Applicant can get acknowledgement for the web application submitted with success. Please keep it safe for future reference.
6. This application are going to be processed additional.
7. Applicant gets notification regarding the method updates.
8. Drug examineor can inspect the premises for validating the correctness.
9. After the examination is over, Competent person are going to be asked to report for interview.
10. Once all the on top of method area unit over controller of medication can issue drug license.
11. Applicant shall transfer or receive it obtainable or through mail receive the certificate as acceptable
1. The certificate of incorporation or registration
2. MOA & AOA or Partnership deed / LLP agreement
3. Pan card
4. Aadhar card
5. Age proof
6. Cancelled cheque (for checking account detail requirement)
7. List of administrators
8. ID and address proof of director
9. Passport size photograph
10. Board resolution on the letter paper
11. Affidavit from administrators
12. Sale deed document of the premises
13. If rented, registered rent agreement
14. NOC from the owner
15. Architect documented Key set up and website set up
16. Fees paid details
17. Document demand from competent person
18. Bio knowledge as per proforma
19. Appointment letter of competent person
20. Proof of qualification
21. Experience certificate
22. Passport size image
23. ID proof
24. Address proof
25. Affidavit of the competent person
Any person/company/partnership firm/LLP will apply for drug license
A competent (registered apothecary from the state pharmacy council) person with expertise shall apply
Please use the subsequent link for fees details. link
Valid for amount of three years
The license ought to be conspicuously displayed at the place of business throughout the business hours.