Andhra Pradesh - Apply for Local Certificate
1. Application for Domicile or residence certificate will be collected from Meeseva center. Following link will offer you data associated with nearest Meeseva Centers : Meeseva center link
2. Applicant needs to submit the desired documents together with a stuffed form to the Meeseva operator.
3. Meeseva operator can method the appliance. On completion of on-line filing, application range are going to be given to human for future reference
4. Applicant can receive dealing code in his registered mobile whereas applying.
5. The online details are going to be processed by Thaasildhaar. the main points are going to be given to imaging and VRO
6. MRI and VRO can do the sector verification and submit the report back to Thaasildhaar
7. Thaasildhaar can decide regarding the issuing of certificate.
8. Applicant needs to fill the appliance range and dealing id to grasp this standing of his application within the following link : standing Link
9. Applicant can receive the domicile certificate in one week time when verification.
1. Application kind
2. Proof that human are resident of the state for minimum amount that's such by the state.
3. Proof that you just ar associate owner of land in this state
4. Valid identification proof
5. Property TAX
6. School certificates
7. Thaasildhaar inquiry report
8. Ration card, EPIC Card
9. Aadhaar card
Applicant should be associate Indian subject
Applicant holding land in state province
Women married from another state
Application Submission and Certificate charges Rs.35 only