Andhra Pradesh - Apply for Ration Card
1. Fill all the mandatory info within the application pro re nata and sign at acceptable place
2. Do not fill any wrong info, otherwise the officer of department can reject your form.
3. Attach all documents, and submit the appliance. On acceptive your application, authority or clerk at ration look can issue a receipt as acknowledgement.
4. After ground level verification you may get your card in positive identification format in two – three weeks
Apply through Meeseva
1. Needs to take associate form. form is out there on your nearest Meeseva center or from official web site of Meeseva center. Link for contact
2. Fill all the mandatory info within the application pro re nata and sign at acceptable place
3. Do not fill any wrong info, otherwise the officer of department or Meeseva officer can reject your form
4. Attach all documents, and submit the appliance type with prescribed fee to the Meeseva operator.
5. Meeseva operator can method your application associated transfer them to issue you an group action id and application range. Please keep them safely. this may be useful in knowing the standing of your application.
6. Applicant can receive the card when more process in thirty days.
1. Application Link : Link for Application
2. A copy of original residential proof.
3. A copy getting on certificate / college effort certificate of the pinnacle of the family.
4. A copy of financial gain proof of the family - that financial gain of the family is below from the prescribed limit.
5. A copy of identity proof like citizen ID card, driver's licence, aadhar card.
6. Passport size photograph of the somebody.
7. Self Declaration and Certificate From Pradhan/Ward member
8. Mobile range or Email addresses is also crammed up within the format to modify this department to send an automatic message to the somebody on the standing of the appliance.
9. A self addressed and sealed communicating cowl or mailing-card to modify the workplace to speak the results to the somebody.
10. Tenancy agreement if the somebody could be a tenant
11. Aadhaar Card
1. his/her family should be Indian voters and will be resident of the state
2. The somebody or his relations should not possess any family card in any State in Republic of India (If they'd one, it's to be withdrawn)
3. The somebody and members of the family should be shut relatives
4. If you're new married and have your name in your family card, you and your significant other ought to get name deletion certificates (Removing names from your various family cards).
Application Rs.10 Charges Rs.35 only
Family positive identification is valid for period and can be revived supported announcement