- A valid card holder.
- The mortal and his/her family should be
Indian voters and may be resident of the state.
- The mortal or his members of the family
should not possess any family card in any State in Republic of India (If
that they had one, it's to be withdrawn).
- The mortal and members of the family should
be shut relatives.
- New born higher than five years
- Addition of member name once wedding
Fee info is obtained directly from the department workplace
Validity remains same
Usually Family positive identification is valid for time
period and can be revived in five years or supported announcement.