Assam - Apply for Duplicate Caste Certificate
1. To apply for duplicate caste certificate, somebody has got to visit the CSC or Public Facilitation Centre within the Circle workplace.
2. Get the relevant form from the authorities and fill the shape with valid details fittingly.
3. Make sure that you just have all the correct documents mentioned within the “Required documents” section below.
4. Submit the shape in conjunction with the specified documents to the authorities.
5. Now collect the acknowledgment slip from the authorities.
6. After the verification method, somebody shall receive the duplicate copy of caste certificate.
1. Application kind
2. Damaged copy of the caste certificate – if accessible
3. Caste Certificate issued to the members of the family
4. Ration card/ Aadhaar card
5. 2 Passport size photograph
6. Affidavit by the somebody or oldsters
Applicant ought to be the resident of state.
Applicant should be the national of India.
Applicant whose caste certificate is lost / broken will apply for duplicate certificate.
Approach the authorities for fee details.
Caste certificate is valid forever.