With the help of e-service provision, the public can easily access the services of state and its departmental services with great ease. All you need is one Account Utilize a solitary Username and Password to get to all Government e-Services.
Fill online application structures, join required archives and submit from any place you are at your solace.
Exercise your entitlement to time bound administrations and request punishment on the off chance that administrations are not conveyed inside the specified time period.
Make Payment for the administrations internet utilizing Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Cards or Challan.
Documents required for various department
1) Application fee Rs. 10/- 2) Animal Tax/year Rs. 200/-
1) Two passport size photographs (to be signed before Prescribed Authority when he is called upon to do so). 2) PAN card. 3) Bank Account No.(with proof). 4) Proof of address (telephone bill under BSNL) 5) Trade license. 6) Deed of partnership (in case of partnership firm). 7) Article of Association or Memorandum of Association (in case of Company). 8) Challan for Rs.100/- (as application fees). 9) Challan for Rs.1000/- (As security money)
Deputy Commissioner of Taxes (Zone)
Revenue and disaster management
1) Along with standard format petition with required court fee, Up-to-date Land revenue clearance receipt/municipality tax payment receipt (where necessary). 2) Pan card and EPIC (or Voter ID).
Addl. Deputy commissioner Settlement Officer (wherever applicacable)
Health & family welfare department
1) Information in the form of certificate from Nursing home/Private hospital, if born in Nursing home/Pvt Hospital within 21 days in form no. 1&3. 2) Information to Registrar from sources other than nursing home and private hospital within 21 days in form no. 1.
Joint Director of Health Services in the District
Land & revenue
1) Land clearance certificate. 2) Land holding certificate. 3) Income certificate.
Director, Land Records & Surveys, BTC
Revenue and settle department
Secretary i/c., Land & Revenue, NCHAC
1) Approval of Local Revenue Authority not below the rank of Circle Officer, if applied after 30 days but within 6 months of death. 2) Affidavit along with written permission of the prescribed authority for delayed information after six months and within one year. 3) Order of a Magistrate of 1st Class if any death has not been registered within one year for delayed registration.
Rs. 10/- for application and fee as per built up area.
As given on Standard Formats of Application Form-XIII
No cost to obtain service of F.A.C.
Fire Attendance Certificate is issued within 7 (seven) working days under Rule 19, Form-H of Assam Fire Service Rules-1989 subject to – i) Receiving of duly filled up Application in standard Format-XIII, from the applicant through local Fire & Emergency Services Station. And ii) Receiving of Fire Report from the concerned Officer-in-Charge of Fire & Emergency Services Station. And iii) Receiving of copy of Fire report forwarded by concern District Supdtt. of Police and Sub-Divisional Police Offic
1) Learner’s License already received before at least 30 days. 2) Driving certificate in form no. 5 from recognised driving training institute. 3) 3 copies recent passport size photo.
Deputy/Asst. Commissioner of Transport
Labour & welfare
Application in form "T" accompanied by original copy of Treasury Challan depositing the required fees specified in schedule I.
Urban Dev. Dept. (UDD)
1) Information in the form of certificate from Nursing Home/ Private Hospital, if born in Nursing Home / Private Hospital within 21 days in Form No. 1 & 3. 2) Information to Registrar from sources other than Nursing Home and Private Hospital within 21 days in form no 1.
1) Free up to 21 days. 2) Fine of Rs. 2/- per day up to 30 days, if not submitted within 21 days.
ARTPS Forms - Revenue Department
ARTPS Forms - Guwahati Municipal Corporation
ARTPS Forms - Non-creamy Layer Certificate (ASSAMESE)
ARTPS Forms - Non-creamy Layer Certificate (BENGALI)
ARTPS Forms - Non-creamy Layer Certificate (ENGLISH)
E-District Citizen Registration Manual
1. Make a record in State Service Delivery Gateway Portal by tapping on Sign In connect
2. Give the fundamental subtleties in the Create Account Screen. Once presented your secret word will be sent to the email address gave.
3. Log in with client id
4. After login, click on the connection underneath to enrol for profiting e-District administrations.
5. Top off the Registration structure for e-District Services.
6. When structure is effectively submitted you will ready to avail e-District administrations.
CSC Registration Guide
CSC Registration Module will enable different CSC users to avail the G2C services in online mode from State Portal. This document explains the step by step procedure for the registration in the Portal.
- A new cscuser has to register themselves http://onlineedistrict.amtron.in
- Then click on Sign in link
- Click on Create account
- Provide the necessary details in the Create Account Screen. Once submitted your password will be sent to the email address provided.
- Login using email address and password.
- After successful login go to CSC Registration tab and click New Registration under CSC/PFC/Home
- Please enter valid OMT ID.
- Please fill up the form and save it.
Login Steps Manual
1. After clicking on Sign In link at the home page of state portal below screen will appear.
- Enter your E-Mail Address & Password, which was entered while creating your account.
- Click on Sign In button
- After successful sign in, go to Online Services.
- Click on e-Governance Services and the following screen will appear.
- Type your User Name and E-Mail Address which was entered while creating your account in www.assam.gov.in
- Click on Log In button.
- After successful Log in, e-Form search page will appear.
- What is Assam Right to Public Services Act?
It is a demonstration to accommodate the conveyance of told open administrations to the individuals of the territory of Assam inside the specified time limit and for issues associated therewith and coincidental thereto. The Assam government passed the RTPS Act in 2012.
2. How this ARTPS Act help the citizens?
This Act will assist residents with getting to administrations in a period bound way and make a formal redrafting measure on account of resistance.
3. How can citizen apply for the services?
Citizen can apply for any of the services notified under ARTPS Act at this ARTPS Portal or at any Public Facilitation Centres (PFC) or any Citizen Service Centres (CSC).
4. What will the citizen get after filing of application for the notified services under ARTPS Act?
The resident will get an affirmation after accommodation of the application by the Designated Officer or his/her approved agent
5. What does the acknowledgement contain?
The affirmation gave to the resident/candidate will comprise of an Acknowledge No, Name of the administration, the date of accommodation of the application, the given time limit if all the basic reports are joined with the application, name of the DPS and so forth.
6. How can a citizen know the status of his/her application?
The resident can get the data of the status of the application by giving the Acknowledge No. what's more, Date of accommodation of the application at the ARTPS Portal or at the PFCs or at the CSCs.
7. Where shall a citizen get to know the services covered under this Act?
Every Public Office who is offering types of assistance under this Act will show all data identifying with Public Services, given time limit, Appellate Authority and Revisional Authority in the Notice Board in English and Assamese language for accommodation of people in general. Likewise, the rundown of the administrations advised under this Act will be distributed at this ARTPS entry.
8. What are the documents are necessary to be attached along with the application?
For each assistance, the fundamental archives to be connected alongside the application are to be shown on the Notice Board. The data is likewise accessible in the site. As needs be, the candidate needs to present the fundamental records alongside the application to make it complete in all regard. Last date for time cut off will be referenced in the affirmation.
9. How will citizen know that their applications are denied or rejected?
The Designated Officer will convey the candidate or a SMS will be sent to the candidate portraying following angle:
1) The Reasons for such disavowal/dismissal
2) The Period inside which an intrigue against such disavowal or postponement be liked
3) The points of interest including all accessible contact data of the Appellate Authority
10. Whether the time limit specified for each service includes the public Holidays?
No, the open occasions will not be remembered for the given time limit for offering the support.
11. Who may file appeal?
The candidate can document an intrigue in two examples:
Case 1: If the Applicant doesn't get the administration inside the specified time and isn't educated about the purpose behind deferral
Case 2: A candidate whose application has been dismissed by the Designated Officer
12. Within how many days the aggrieved applicant can file an appeal against the order of the Designated Officer?
The candidate can document the intrigue (first intrigue) inside 30 days from the date of receipt of the request for dismissal of utilization or the expiry of the given time limit.
Notwithstanding, the Appellate Authority may concede the intrigue inside 60 days on the off chance that he is fulfilled that the litigant was forestalled by the adequate reason for not inclining toward the intrigue in time.
12 (1). Is there any arrangement for second intrigue against the Appellate position/DPS?
Indeed, if the candidate is abused with the request for the Appellate position, he can lean toward a second intrigue to the RTPS Commission.
13. Is there any prescribed time to dispose the appeal by the Appellate Authority?
The Appellate Authority will discard the intrigue inside 30 days from the date of recording of the intrigue and direct the Designated Officer to offer the assistance inside as far as possible to be referenced notice in the request. The Appellate authority may take an additional 15 days for removal of the intrigue.
14. Is there any provision for imposition of penalty upon the Designated Officer concerned who failed to provide the service?
The RTPS Commission may force a punishment upon the Designated Officer on neglecting to offer the assistance inside specified time or non-conveyance of the administration with no adequate and sensible reason. Further he may force punishment for delay in offering open types of assistance.
15. What is the amount of penalty?
The RTPS Commission may force a punishment of Rs 250 every day from the date on which the administration conveyance was expected or from the date of receipt of the request for DPS. Most extreme cut off is Rs 25,000.
16. How the penalty will be recovered?
The defaulting official needs to take care of the punishment at the depository inside one month of the request for the Commission. In the event that he neglects to store inside 30 days, the Controlling official may deduct it from his compensation.
17. Whether there is any fee required for the appeal or revision?
No expense will be charged for offers and updates.
18. Can a citizen appeal to authority or commission for non- receipt of application (by DPS) for a service?
Truly. All things considered the Commission may force punishment on the DPS subsequent to knowing about both the gatherings.