Religious Minority Certificate (Panchayat) (Rural)
1. This Service is on the market in Gujarati solely.
2. You will be needed to click on "Apply Online” button for filing the shape on-line or "Download Form" button for filling the shape offline.
3. Applicant ought to prepared with service specific info like: activity Details, Family details, apart from basic person details before moving with submitting application on-line.
4. All fields marked with *(star) square measure necessary fields in on-line Application.
5. As per the language choice English or Gujarati various language keyboard ought to be used for filling associate form.
6. In case of any wrong/misleading info provided in application shall cause rejection of the applying by Department Authorities.
7. *If your application is came back for amendment or to fill incomplete details, kindly submit it inside thirty seven days of come back. If fail to submit inside thirty seven days application are going to be disposed with rejection. Application fee won't be refunded.
Residence Proof Attachment (Any One)
1. Ration Card
2. True Copy of Electricity Bill.
3. True Copy of phone bill.
4. True Copy of Election Card.
5. True Copy of Passport
6. First Page Of Bank PassBook/ Cancelled Cheque
7. Post workplace Account Statement/Passbook
8. Driving License
9. Government exposure ID cards/ service exposure positive identification issued by PSU
bill (not older than three months
Identity Proof Attachment (Any One)
1. True Copy of Election Card.
2. True Copy tax PAN Card.
3. True Copy of Passport
4. Driving License
5. Government exposure ID cards/ service exposure positive identification issued by PSU
6. Any Government Document having subject exposure
7. Photo ID issued by Recognized establishment
Caste Proof (Any One)
2. Declaration before Talati (Service Related)
3. Oath Letter
4. Certificate on college Letter pad for non- secular Minority
Proof required in commission Attachment
1. Applicant Answer
2. Certified copy of village reg. no. 7/12, no. 8-A & No. half-dozen that land is assumed to
3. Certified copy of village reg. no. 7/12, no. 8-A & No. half-dozen that land is sell to
4. Affidavit hooked up with the applying.
5. Panchnamu concerning of place standing
6. Income Certificate