Widow certificate

Residential proofs

1.              Ration Card  

2.            True Copy of Electricity Bill.

3.            True Copy of account.

4.            True Copy of Election Card.

5.            True Copy of Passport

6.               First Page    Of Bank Pass-Book/Cancelled Cheque

7.            Post workplace Account Statement/ Passbook 

8.            Driving License

9.            Government photograph ID cards/ service photograph card issued by PSU

10.         Water bill (not older than three months)

Identity proofs

1.            True Copy of Election Card.

2.            True Copy revenue enhancement PAN Card.

3.            True Copy of Passport

4.            Driving License

5.            Government pic ID cards/ service pic positive identification issued by PSU

6.            Any Government Document having national pic

7.            Photo ID issued by Recognized establishment

Proof Needed In Service Attachment

1.            Proof of age of eldest kid ( certificate / faculty effort certificate / PAN card / Passport /  permit )

2.            Pedhinamu/  Ration Card   to ascertain relationship of deceased with the   applicant/ Panchanamu 

3.            Husband’s Death certificate or Panchnamu or Talati’s  Recommendation 

4.            Income Certificate

5.            Age Proof

Total Views : 34