Haryana Residence/ Domicile Certificates are given to the residents who area born in Haryana or living from15 years. This is used for the purpose for employment, education and so on.
1. To apply for duplicate residential certificate, somebody has got to approach the e-disha / CSC centres.
2. Get the relevant form from the authorities and fill the shape with valid details suitably.
3. Make sure that you simply have all the correct documents mentioned within the “Required documents” section below.
4. Submit the shape along- side the specified documents to the authorities.
5. Now collect the acknowledgment slip from the authorities.
6. After the verification method, somebody shall receive the duplicate copy of residential certificate.
1. Application form to fill
2. Previous residential copy
3. Ration card of the individual
4. Aadhaar card
5. Residence proof like gas bill, EB bill, Bank record etc
6. Driving license
7. Age proof like certification, life assurance copy
8. Photo proof like passport
9. If the applier is a smaller amount than eighteen years older, then applier ought to submit residence certificate of their oldsters.
Office Locations & Contacts
1. Applicant ought to be the resident of the state.
2. Applicant should be the subject of Bharat.
3. Women United Nations agency lived in another state however married to a person United Nations agency may be a permanent resident of this state will apply for residential certificate.
4. Applicant whose residential certificate is lost / broken will apply for duplicate certificate.
Rs. 30 is charged as service charges at CSC.
Residential certificate is valid forever