How to Download Driving License? (Procedure to download Driving License Online)
A Driving License is a legal document that helps everyone to drive legally on the roads. Typically, Driving Licenses are issued to people with 2 or 4 wheels. In addition, a Driving License (DL) is referred to as a legal document that allows a person to drive legally. The Parivahan website has made the process of Applying for and Download Driving License easier by making the process simpler.
Interested applicants can download their Driving License (DL) for all regions online at the portal by providing a name and number. There are various ways to download a driving license in this digital age of the world. You can download the license by clicking on the screen sitting at home comfortably.
Individuals who are 18 years old or more can apply for a legal driving license according to the law of our country. You can visit the official website sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/ for downloading the soft copy of a driving license. Other relevant work related to driving license can be done easily here on this website. Follow the procedure to download driving license online.
Download Driving License (DL) Online
This article describes the process of obtaining a Driving License Printed Online and Print PDF by Name or Number of All States.
Step-by-Step Guide to Download Driving Licenses (All States) @ parivahan.gov.in
Let’s take a look at the online process to download a Driving License Online from the Parivahan Portal.
• Step 1: Visit the official Parivahan website.
• Step 2: Select your State in your country
• Step 3: After selecting, your State Sarathi Parivahan Website View Main Page.
• Step 4: On the Main Page of Sarathi Parivahan Select the Driving License Menu
• Step 5: In the Driving License Menu Select Print Driving License
• Step 6: After clicking on the Print Driving License option the New Window will appear
• Step 7: Enter your Driving License application number and date of birth to open the downloaded Pdf Driving License file.
• Step 8: It also redirects online applicants to the page below.
• Step 9: Click Print Driving License.
• Step 10: On the newly opened page, click on the Print Driving License from the menu bar.
• Step 11: It also redirects the Internet user to the page below.
• Step 12: Enter the Application Number and Birthday on the newly opened page.
Print Driving License (LLR) PDF @ parivahan.gov.in
• Step 1: Fill in the important details required to print a Driving License.
• Step 2: Click Print Option to Download and Print Driving License (LL).
• Step 3: Then display the Driving License in pdf format.
Download the mParivahan App @ Google Play Store
Let's see the process of downloading the mParivahan app from the Google Play Store.
• Go to Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
• Search the mParivahan app in the search bar.
• See the search results.
• Select the mParivahan application from the results.
• Click the install button under the app.
• Then install and download the mParivahan app on your mobile device.
• Open the downloaded app on your mobile phone.
• You can now enjoy all Parivahan services on your mobile phone.
How to download a soft copy of your Driving License from Digilocker?
If you want to get DL softcopy as a PDF with DigiLocker, follow the steps given below:
• Step 1: Open the website https://digilocker.gov.in. Click Sign In.
• Step 2: Click log in to your account.
• Step 3: Enter your Aadhaar, registered mobile number, or username. You will then receive an OTP on your mobile number. Enter that and click login.
• Step 4: Next, you will need to enter the six-digit PIN you selected when registering. Click Submit.
• Step 5: Once logged in, click Issued Documents available in the top left corner.
• Step 6: You will have the option to download a Driving License in PDF.
This is how you download the soft copy of driving license from Digilocker. The app is amazing and eliminates the hassle of carrying all your documents. So, follow the above procedure step-by-step to download driving license easily without any inconvenience.
Q. I want to download a Driving License from Parivahan Portal. How much does it cost to apply for and obtain a Driving License?
Ans. No. There is no need to pay an application fee to download a Driving License.
Q. What information do I need to enter in order to download and print my Driving License online?
Ans. Candidates are required to enter their application number and date of birth to download and print their Driving License.
Q. Do applicants need to enter their Aadhaar details to download the Driving License Online?
Ans. You do not have to enter Aadhaar Card details for downloading the Driving License Online.
Q. Do I need to upload any documents to download and print my Driving License online from the Parivahan portal?
Ans. No. No need to upload any documents to download and print an online Driving License from the portal.