Karnataka - Apply for Demarcation of Land


  1. Must visit the Land & reform department workplace for Subdividing land. Link for contact details of department: Link1 and Taluk contact details link

  2. Apply victimisation plain paper, specify mode of acquisition of land with a draft proposal for subdivision, then affix a Court-fee stamp as suggested by authorities on the shape.

  3. The completed application should be signed by all co-tenants, if occupied.

  4. Submit the shape and documents to the proper authority to initiate the process.

  5. Applicants can receive a dealing id on the mobile range provided. This dealing range are going to be helpful to trace the appliance standing.

  6. This request can then reach the Tahsildar for verification and to urge his report.

  7. Tahsildar can talk to his property register and ground level verification by his VAO and RI.

  8. Based on the verification details, Tahsildar can offer a final report for the request.

  9. If the results area unit satisfactory, somebody can get the order.

Required Documents

  1. Application in writing

  2. Affidavit / official stating that the somebody is owner of the land

  3. Identity proof

  4. Address proof

  5. Land documents (should get attestation altogether copies from Gazette Officer.)

  6. Aadhaar Card

  7. Sketch map for the projected division as prescribed

  8. Mutation letter

  9. Original sale deed/gift partition deed

  10. Property deed of conveyance

  11. No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the village businessperson

  12. Latest receipt of tax deposit

  13. Certified survey map

  14. Records of Rights and occupancy Certificate (RTC)

  15. Certified copy of the Land judicature Order

  16. Certified copy of kind ten that certifies the rights of occupancy

  17. Zonal certificate from Urban Development Authority

  18. Photocopy of the atlas of the land

  19. Photocopy of the revenue survey map of the village


You are eligible to use for Division of land, if you own a land in your name and it needs conversion from one sort to a different (Industrial to Residential) for the subsequent purpose:

Construction of house

Construction of business institution

Marking plot for assets development of the positioning


As suggested by authorities (stamp charge)


It is valid until additional division of the land.

Division of land may be a method and it's valid thenceforth till and unless there's a takeover of land for PWD connected developments like road extension, bridge etc.

Total Views : 10