Kerala - Apply for Demarcation of Land


Apply In-Person

  1. Visit tahsildar workplace and apply in-person.

  2. Submit the applying in conjunction with documents to the authorities.

  3. On the receipt of the applying the involved official shall check the applying and if the applying meets demand the official involved shall register the applying within the register involved and place up identical before the tahsildar for applicable order. (Please pay as authorities quote if required)

  4. Tahsildar could pass orders on identical days or on ensuing operating day, directional the Revenue Inspector or different revenue officers to demarcate once fixing a date and serving the notice in respect thence to all or any the tenure holders involved.

  5. This work shall be completed among a amount of 1 month from the date of order gone tahsildar.

  6. At the time of demarcation of the plot the spot memorandum shall be ready by the Revenue Inspector or different revenue officer and also the same shall be signed by all the parties involved and by the Chairman of the Land Management Committee or any 2 freelance witnesses gift at the time of the demarcation.

  7. If any party refuses to sign the spot memorandum, the endorsement to the result shall be created by the R.I and also the more method are going to be taken as per case to case

  8. The Revenue Inspector or different revenue officer shall submit his report of demarcation with a spot memorandum among an amount of fifteen days from the date of demarcation.

Required Documents

  1. Application type

  2. Copy of current R-o-R

  3. Any other documents as needed

  4. Affidavit / notary public stating that the someone is owner of the land

  5. Identity proof

  6. Address proof

  7. Land documents (should get attestation altogether copies from Gazette Officer)

  8. Recent copy of type F and Map

  9. Aadhaar Card

  10. Land or Plot variety, space and bounds of the land


You are eligible to use for Demarcation of land if you own a land in your name.


Authorities can give fee info.

Fee differs with the place of the land.


Demarcation is valid for the land until it's more divided or divided for the aim of sale / for the aim of partition

Total Views : 9