Kerala is arranged in the south western finish of the Indian subcontinent. Kerala has a long history of craftsmanship and social legacy and unfamiliar exchange with different nations. The state with the most elevated proficiency rate in India, is noted for its accomplishments in instruction, wellbeing, sex fairness, social equity, peace. Notwithstanding these, the state has the most minimal new born child death rate in the nation.
Kerala lies between the Arabian Sea in the West and the Western Ghats (Sahyadris) in the East with a territory of 38863 sq. km. It is one of the five states in the semantic social region known as South India. The neighbouring conditions of Kerala are Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. Mayyazhi (Mahe/Mahe) is a piece of Pondicherry (Pondicherry) and exists in Kerala. Despite the fact that the Lakshadweeps in the Arabian Sea is essential for the Union Territories, it has a nearby coalition with the etymological and social legacy of Kerala.
Prior to the autonomy of India, Kerala was one of the royal states in India. Later on 1 July 1949, the august conditions of Travancore and Cochin joined to frame the Travancore-Cochin State. Afterward, When the Malabar area (some time ago piece of Madras state) was added to the Travancore-Cochin State. The state was framed on 1 November 1956.
The government of Kerala has made an online platform to facilitate the citizens of the state to provide state departmental services without any confusions and delay. People can utilise the facilities and services online.
List of services
- Cast certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Conversion Certificate
- Dependency Certificate
- Destitute Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Family Membership Certificate
- Identification Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Inter-caste Marriage Certificate
- Life Certificate
- Location Certificate
- Minority Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Non-Remarriage Certificate
- One and Same Certificate
- Possession Certificate
- Possession and Non-Attachment Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- Valuation Certificate
- Widow Widower Certificate
Local Self Governance Department
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
Vocational Higher Secondary Education
- Equivalency Certificate
- Duplicate Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Log in access
- Log in with username and password
Utility Payment Services
1. KSEB bill
2. Calicut University e-payment
Local Self Governance Department
- Soochika File Tracking
- Sevana Pension
3. Indira Awaas Yojana(IAY) Application
4. NREGA Application
5. Kerala Water Authority
6. New Water Connection Application
7. eDistrict Registration
8. Welfare schemes
9. Kerala civil supplies
10. Tax payments
11. Registration and renewal
13. Permit and licenses
14. Tourism booking
How to register?
- If you are not a registered user in the State Portal, Click on ‘SSO Sign In' link in the top right corner of the portal. Click on ‘Create Account' link. Signup with the details asked for and register. You can login to the state portal using this login credentials.
What if I forget the password of my account?
- Click on ‘SSO Sign In' link in the top right corner of the state portal. Click on ‘Forgot Password' link. Provide your registered email Id and then answer your secret question to reset the password.
What is Kerala State Portal about?
- Kerala State Portal is the Official Web Portal of the Government of Kerala. Entrance contains educational substance, Government reports and Government office administrations. Entrance likewise gives arrangement to the resident to connect with and take an interest in the administration exercises. This entry will be a solitary purpose of admittance to the residents, for either data or value-based purposes. One of the objectives of the Government is to coordinate, work together and incorporate data across various offices in the Center, States and Local Government. It is served through this entry.
What is SSDG?
- State Service Delivery Gateway (SSDG) venture, detailed under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP), is to satisfy the vision of offering simple and advantageous types of assistance to the residents through far off access basically through Common Service Centers (CSCs). What's more, there by empowering the State Portal by executing the key parts State Portal viz. SSDG, electronic Form (e-Forms), Application and Computing Infrastructure.
Are online taxpayer driven organizations accessible through this entry?
- Truly government office administrations are accessible through the Kerala State Portal. Administrations are accessible on tapping the 'e-Services' catch in the header area or tapping on the 'Administrations' tab in the principle menu. A few administrations are available just to enrolled resident in the state entrance. Tapping on such administrations will incite login if the client isn't signed in. On the off chance that you are not an enlisted client, at that point you need to enlist in the state entrance.
How to follow the status for my application?
- Snap on 'e-Services' catch in the page header. Type the affirmation number in track application status segment and check the status. To see the status of the apparent multitude of exchanges performed by you click on 'View All Transactions' connection.