Apply for Aadhaar Card (UID)
Through entering centres:
1. Applicant should find Associate in nursing entering centre to use. On-line link for entering centre : Centre link
2. Book a rendezvous for process. Link for appointment : link for appointment
3. With / while not on-line appointment, individual should physically attend the AADHAAR card entering centre with needed documents.
4. Submit the desired documents to the authority within the centre.
5. Authority can method the small print on-line as per the documents provided (operator would check whether or not this information is already offered through totally different application)
6. Applicant are asked to urge biometric scanning for finger print followed by biometric identification and so Photograph session to complete the need for process.
7. Upon completion of on top of steps, individual are issued with Associate in Nursing acknowledgement receipt for future reference and therefore the request are processed additional.
1. Application type. Link : link
2. Documents that function proof of Identity (any one in all the following)
3. Passport / PAN / card / driver's license
4. Documents that function proof of Address (any one in all the following)
5. Passport / statement / card / elector ID / driver's license / Electricity bill /
6. Documents that function proof of Date of Birth (any one in all the following)
7. Birth Certificate, Mark sheet issued by any Government Board or University, PAN card, etc.
1. From a replacement born to a oldster, everybody will recruit for Aadhaar.
2. Indian resident and Non-resident Indian
1. Rs 50 that is comprehensive of printing charges, speed post charges and GST.
1. Valid for life.