Income Certificate may be a document issued by the Village body Officer that may need to be made before the authorities for availing varied subsidies and schemes like eScholarship. Within the case of financial gain certificate should be made before the Central Government Departments the involved Tahsildar are going to be the authority to issue the financial gain Certificate
Some of the common reasons for getting financial gain Certificate are:
1. For availing fee concession in Education establishment.
2. For securing seats within the quota reserved in skilled faculties of the Socially and Economically Backward categories.
3. For getting loans from Government Departments, Kerala money Corporation, etc. for varied functions.
4. For obtaining completely different types of pension like maturity Pension, Widow Pension, Agricultural Labourers Pension, Pension for T.B Patients, Hansen's disease Patients, Cancer Patients, etc.
5. For obtaining help obtainable to the Ex-Servicemen.
6. For obtaining the loan obtainable to the SC or ST for various functions.
7. For obtaining the relief of the natural calamities victims.
8. For obtaining the synthetic limb, cycle, etc., equipped to the physically disabled persons.
9. For obtaining free ration etc.
10. Calculating financial gain
While providing associate financial gain certificate, the financial gain of the family would be assessed. The family would incorporates the individual, his or her oldsters, unmarried brothers, and sisters or dependent unmarried sons and daughters habitation within the same house and unmarried daughters really dependent on the family.
Income would mean the regular financial gain really attained by the members of the family. The financial gain of unmarried daughters and unmarried brothers and sisters are often reckoned for conniving family financial gain. embrace the financial gain of the members of the family habitation for conniving. However, the subsequent incomes won't be included:
1. The financial gain of widows girl or sister.
2. Terminal edges.
3. Surrender leave pay.
4. Festival allowance.
5. Family pension.
6. Income from pay
Salary financial gain excluding H.R.A., Special pay, Deputation pay, Allowances, etc., are going to be reckoned for conniving total financial gain. T.A., P.T.A., reward for special work, etc. are going to be excluded for conniving pay financial gain. For the whole financial gain it includes the D.A.
Income from Pension
The amount excluding the quantity of commutation is going to be taken into consideration for the aim of financial gain Certificate. The payment pension order is that the basis for assessing the pension.
Income from Business
This can be assessed on the idea of the revenue enhancement come filed. within the cases of non-assesses, the financial gain Certificate are going to be issued on the idea of a declaration filed by the persons involved. Within the case of non-assesses financial gain Certificate are going to be issued on the idea of the declaration filed by the individual.
Income from Property
The financial gain from the property includes the financial gain from turn out viz. coconut etc. the worth of enhancements on landed property are going to be calculated on the idea of the principles adopted for the aim of land acquisition.
Income from Rented Buildings
The financial gain on this account is going to be calculated deducting the annual maintenance charges.
Income Certificate Application
1. Attested copy of identity card of the individual
2. Residence proof (ration card, passport or bank passbook)
3. Age proof (birth certificate or faculty certificate)
4. Income details (affidavit from a functionary, pay slip or Monthly pay Certificate)