Apply for Medical Certificate
1. Please visit the clinic or government hospital (where a register health professional World Health Organization will issue such certificate is available) OR explore for your nearest doctor however please make sure whether or not he or she is registered health professional by victimisation the subsequent link. on-line link
2. Apply victimisation the format of application as applicable. Fill within the form and fix a passport size photograph.
3. Medical practitioner can check the submitted application. As per needs, person might need to take the tests in a very research lab.
4. Once the take a look at result's issued or in some cases if the take a look at isn't needed, person are going to be issued with a medical certificate.
5. Apply through Aplesarkar - geographical area Apply for Medical Certificate on-line with pictures
6. Use the subsequent link to achieve on-line portal. Link: link
7. Click on “citizen login” to login or use “New user? register here…” choice to produce new user account. Once it's created, log in victimisation username and secret.
8. In the given page when login, explore for Medical Education and Drug Department – AYUSH and click on thereon. Then click on “Issue of medical certificate” to achieve several page.
9. Then fill necessary info needed for application and transfer needed document.
10. Follow the screen prompt to use on-line.
11. User can get associate acknowledgement. Keep it safe for future reference.
12. Applicant can get certificate upon notification.
1. Application form (format provided by several department / company / forms are often used)
2. Passport size photo
3. Test results (As suggested by the medical man OR the involved agencies that need this certificate)
4. ID proof
5. Aadhar card
NOTE: Some corporates have their own format for this certificate. In such case, one has got to get the format and find it certified from the health professional
1. Medical certificate may be a demand to people who needs to get a licence and alternative official documents
2. As a policy MNC’s can raise the candidates to submit a medical certificate
3. Few Govt. service needs medical certificate to determine the fitness
1. Minimum of Rs.200 are going to be charged (This fees varies from Doctor to Doctor)
2. Medical certificate that is supposed for overseas job needs sure level of examination as suggested by the recruiter from overseas and charges for such certificate are going to be set by them
Medical certificate is valid for six months OR
As mentioned on the certificate.