Maharashtra Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
Under the constitution of India, the thought of reservations was introduced to deal with the difference, discrimination sweet-faced by the underprivileged communities that ar selected by the govt of India. the first objective of the reservation system in India is to uplift the social and academic standing of these underprivileged communities listed as scheduled Caste (SC), scheduled Tribe (ST), and therefore improve their lives. The folks happiness to the OBC community are given equal opportunities in each field, identical because the General class. supported the annual financial gain of the family, the opposite Backward category (OBC) is sub-categorised as Creamy Layer, and Non-Creamy Layer whereby the folks happiness non-creamy layer ought to acquire the caste certificate to learn from the facilities provided by the govt
Criteria for Non-Creamy Layer
· The annual financial gain of the fogeys that has salaries further as financial gain from different sources shouldn't exceed Rs. 8 Lakhs.
· None of the fogeys of the recipient ought to be a bunch A / category I Officer below the Central / authorities.
· None of the fogeys of the recipient ought to belong to any service in any PSU, Bank, insurer, institution or privately employment, comparable blood type / category I service below Central / authorities or holds any Constitutional post.
· The person are treated as happiness to non-creamy layer if none or only 1 of the fogeys could be a group B / category II Officer below Central / authorities.
· The person are treated because the non-creamy layer, if none or only 1 of the fogeys belong to any service in any PSU, Bank, insurer, institution or privately employment, comparable group B / category II service below Central / authorities.
· A person won't return below the non-creamy layer if oldsters of whom solely the daddy could be a Group-B officer gets into Group-A at the age of forty or earlier.
· For government staff, solely their cadre within the workplace is that the criterion for non-creamy layer standing and not the financial gain limit. All different government servants World Health Organization are having financial gain over eight lakhs ar still eligible for the OBC non-creamy layer certificates if they fall below category three cadre under Central or authorities.
1. The human ought to be a subject of India.
2. The human ought to be a permanent resident of geographic area.
3. The human should belong to the aforesaid community/ category to be eligible.
4. The human should be a standard resident at the address presently residing
5. The annual financial gain of the applicant’s oldsters (in case of a minor) or the yearly financial gain of the applicant’s family shouldn't exceed Rs.8 Lakhs as well as the financial gain from different sources (Land, property, business).
6. The agricultural financial gain isn't enclosed into consideration.
7. Documents needed for geographic area Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
8. Mandatory Documents
9. Identity Proof- citizen ID card/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card
10. Address proof- Electricity Bill/ Water Bill
11. Proof of caste for self – faculty departure certificate mentioning caste / Bonafide certificate (mentioning caste) issued by faculty / self-attested Xerox of caste certificate / If uneducated birth registration extract / Caste and residence certificate issued by Sarpanch/Local Police/Corporation
12. Income proof – tax come back for last three money years, if the human is salaried or freelance or man of affairs /Affidavit mentioning financial gain for last three years / financial gain certificate from Tahsildar for three years, if the human is farmer or manual labourer
13. Affidavit for caste
Additional Documents to be appointed
1. Property tax receipt
2. If proof of father’s caste is untouchable, a relative’s caste certificate and kindred instrument with details of regard to the relative
3. Caste certificate of human’s father issued by the competent authority in this state/district if the applicant has migrated from another district/state.
4. In the case of married ladies,
5. Proof of caste before wedding, as prescribed in purpose no. 3
6. Proof of wedding – wedding registration certificate and name modification notification in Gazette
7. If the human is Muslim (either of the subsequent documents could also be submitted)
8. An Investigation report of Tehsildar if his/her father’s caste certificate isn't offered
9. Caste certificate issued by registered Muslim Societies
10. Proof of caste of a relative- Grandfather/Father/Brother/Sister/Uncle/Aunt or the other blood relative
11. School departure certificate
12. Birth/death extract
13. If in Government service, extract of the primary page of religious writing
14. Document certifying caste issued by the department of social justice
1. In geographic area, the charge for the supplying of Non-Creamy layer certificate falls at intervals Rs. 50.
2. The certificate are processed and issued at intervals the cut-off date of twenty one days from the date of application.
Non-Creamy Layer certificate doesn't have a hard and fast validity amount. Currently, the certificate issued by the authority has the validity of three years from the date of supplying.
Application Procedure for geographic area Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
The individual aiming to acquire the geographic area non-creamy layer certificate will apply in either offline or on-line mode.
Offline Application method
The human ought to visit the workplace of Sub-Divisional Officer to use for the certificate. the appliance kind ought to collect the appliance kind from the workplace or will transfer from the copy given below.
On filing the shape, submit it to the involved officer together with the documents and fee.
Online Application method
The Government of geographic area offers on-line services through its official website’ aaple sarkar’.
To apply on-line for geographic area non-creamy layer certificate, follow the given steps.
Step 1: Visit the official web site of aaple sarkar to use for geographic area non-creamy layer certificate
To apply to the present portal, the subject ought to be a registered user.
Step 2: Click ‘Register Here’ on the login page to register. The page redirects to the registration page.
Step 3: It displays 2 choices for registration. Choose anyone from the given choices.