Maharashtra - Apply for Occupation Certificate
An occupation certificate states the occupation or profession of a private
1. To apply, the eligible person should apply with needed documents to the involved village council / Block council / municipal authority.
2. Link for contact details : link1 AND linkPlease choose the individual division names from the tabs to succeed in another page. Here choose the name of the region that the main pointsar needed. User can get the portal for the chosen place. From here contact details for the zillparishad is obtained to contact the block development officers by clicking the Officers and members.
3. Please head to the individual workplace.
4. Get the shape for this certificate or pen an evident paper as suggested.
5. Submit the finished application along- side needed documents to the receiving authority.
6. Authorities once checking the applying and documents can create entries at the individual register and supply mortal a record range for reference.
7. Keep it safe for future reference.
8. This application is going to be processed additional.
9. There will be a ground level verification and scrutiny of the documents and details by the department authorities.
10. After confirming the main points and conducting a neighbourhood inquiry into the facts and deserves of the case, the individual council / Sarpanch or the individual authority problems the Certificate.
1. Application type.
2. Identity proof.
3. Self declaration from the soul
4. Ration Card
5. Complete data regarding his/her job
6. Education details
7. Residential Proof: Residential Certificate issued by native administration office/ Aadhaar card / Passport / driver's license / card / Govt. Id card / Defence ID Card / PAN Card.
8. Age proof (birth certificate / college certificate)
9. Applicant passport size photograph.
10. Aadhaar card
11. Affix stamp as suggested by authorities if needed.
1. Those who need occupation certificate to fulfil the stress for any need (employment, seat in institution for his or her ward, Loan etc.)
2. Applicant should be a resident of the state
3. Citizen of Republic of India
As authorities quote.
Charges for affixing stamp could also be needed.
As mentioned on the certificate