Rajasthan - Apply for Demarcation of
- visit the Block Panchayat (within the world
wherever the land is situated) and apply in-person.
- Link for contact details :link within the
given page click on the individual district name to urge new page. Here,
Copy the universal resource locator provided beneath “On Web” and paste it
in the new adventurer to achieve the
individual portal. within the given page, please choose the menu provided
on the highest right corner of the page to urge choices. Here, choose sub
choice “Contact Directory” > “Block Level Officers” for contact
- Go to the workplace. Collect the appliance
form/ write in associate A4 paper as suggested by the authorities.
- Submit the finished application beside
documents to the individual authority.
- On the receipt of the appliance the involved
official shall check the appliance and if the appliance meets demand the
official involved shall register the appliance within the register
involved and place up a similar before the tahsildar for applicable order. (Please pay as authorities
quote if required)
- Tahsildar could pass orders on a similar day or on subsequent operating days, guiding the Revenue Inspector or different revenue
officer to demarcate once fixing a date and serving the notice in respect
therefrom to any or all the tenure holders involved.
- This work shall be completed at intervals
an amount of 3 months from the date of order gone tahsildar.
- At the time of demarcation of the plot the
spot memorandum shall be ready by the Revenue Inspector or different
revenue officer and therefore the same shall be signed by all the parties
involved and by the Chairman of the Land Management Committee or any 2
freelance witness’s gift at the time of the demarcation.
- If any party refuses to sign the spot
memorandum, the endorsement to the impact shall be created by the R.I and
therefore the more method are going to be taken as per case to case
- The Revenue Inspector or different revenue
officer shall submit his report of demarcation with spot memorandum at
intervals an amount of fifteen days from the date of demarcation.
- If the report is confirmed by the tahsildar, the boundary pillars shall be fastened consequently
at intervals an amount of 1 week