Bihar Scholarship 2021
Bihar Scholarship opens up a wide range of educational opportunities for students who are permanent residents of the Bihar state. The Bihar Government and other non-governmental organizations jointly offer many financial aids for excellent and needy students. The main purpose of each Bihar scholarship is to encourage and motivate deserving students to pursue future education in any financial difficulties.
The article gives you an overview of all the Bihar scholarships offered by the Bihar government and other organizations. It covers details such as the overall list of Bihar scholarships, their main eligibility process, a detailed application process, application time, and prize details.
Complete Guide – Bihar Scholarship:
How many Bihar financial aid programs are available to you? When is the best time to apply for a Bihar scholarship? These are some of the obvious questions that come up in the minds of many candidates. The table provided below contains a complete guide list of Bihar scholarships as well as providing details and application time. This will give you an insight into the subjects that are only available to Bihar students. Find a study that meets your needs and applies to them as described.
Detailed Bihar Scholarship List
The above-mentioned application period is not fixed and it may change on the decision of the scholarship provider.
Bihar Scholarship – Key Eligibility:
Once you have known about the overall list of Bihar scholarships, you must be interested in knowing the key qualifications you must satisfy in order to apply for them. Although each Bihar scholarship has his or her own qualification procedure to follow, one common practice that applies to all Bihar scholarships is that it is only available to students living in Bihar state. Find out the eligibility criteria with details for each subject in the table provided below.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria of Bihar Scholarship
Bihar Scholarship – Application Process:
Can you apply for the Bihar scholarship online or offline? Where can you get an application form? What are the steps to follow to apply for the Bihar scholarship online? Is there an application fee charged by the government for the Bihar scholarship? Find all your questions about the Bihar application process answered here in the table below. While most scholarships invite online applications, there are some scholarships at the school level that prefer offline applications. Find out the application process with the details below.
Detailed Application Process of Bihar Scholarship
Application Process of Bihar Scholarship 2021:
To apply for a scholarship, you must follow the simple process provided below: -
• Click on the link provided here
• Click on the State schemes options available in the menu bar
• Select a state
• Program details will be displayed on your screen.
• On the homepage, you should click on state schemes
• You must now select this state
• Once you select the state application form it will be displayed on your screen
• You must enter all the required information on this application form
• You must now download all required documents
• After that, you will have to proceed by clicking on submit
• By following this process, you can apply for the Bihar scholarship 2021
• Proof of family income issued by the relevant authority and must be submitted during admission to the course that lasts for more than a year.
• Last year's mark sheets and certificates.
• Caste certificate must be issued to the relevant authorities.
• Student certificates issued with relevant government officials.
• When completing the application form, the candidates need to state their account number and must submit a canceled cheque and a scanned file of the front page of the bank passbook.
• IFSC code of the Institution and an account number.
• A copy of the Aadhaar card.
• Acquisition of the current session of your education received at the institution.
• Photo of the student.
Bihar Scholarship – Rewards:
What is the scholarship amount that each Bihar scholarship promises to offer? How many students will be benefited from these scholarships? The amount of scholarships and the number of students getting benefitted from them varies from scholarship to scholarship. Furthermore, government scholarships transfer the scholarship amount directly into the account of the beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). Know what each Bihar scholarship holds for you in the table given below.
What is the amount that will be provided as a scholarship promised by Bihar state education? How many students will benefit from these financial support programs? The amount of scholarships and the number of students benefiting from them varies from scholarship to scholarship. In addition, government scholarships transfer tuition fees directly to the beneficiary account through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). Find out what each Bihar scholarship has to do with the table shown hereunder.
Award Details of Bihar Scholarship:
The list of Bihar scholarships is not limited to the above-provided names. There are many other scholarships that Bihar students can apply for. Find out more about these Bihar courses below.
BTSE Bihar Talent Search Examination:
Co-organized by Lok Kalyan Parishad and Mployd Edutech Private. Ltd., this course is available to students who qualify for the Bihar Talent Search Examination and are studying Class 7 to 10. Selected students receive up to INR 20,000 financial support and gift items such as laptops, booklets, tab, smartwatches, and other gifts as part of the scholarship.
This scholarship is for students with disabilities who are in the 11th grade to postgraduate. Applicants for this study must have at least 40 percent disability, certified by a qualified medical authority by the state government or UTs and the annual family income must be less than INR 2.5 lakh. The number of bursaries that students will receive includes maintenance, a book grant, a disability grant, etc.
The scholarship is conducted by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, the Government of India. The program is for students in grades 1 to 10 and which are wards for IOMC / Beedi / LSDM / Cine staff. Selected students will receive a lump sum scholarship up to INR 1840 under this program.
As a pre-matric scholarship, the Department of Labour and Employment also offers post-matric scholarships for 11th students (including diploma courses) which are wards for IOMC / Beedi / LSDM / Cine staff. Specialists selected under this program will receive financial help of up to INR 15,000.
1. Where can a student find relevant Bihar scholarship information?
Students can refer to the National Scholarship Portal or the official Bihar government site for relevant information about Bihar scholarships.
2. How many Post-Matric scholarships are offered to students each year by the Bihar national government?
A total of 3 lakh students benefited from the post-matric courses offered by the state government of Bihar.
3. How can a student apply for a Post-Matric Scholarship for SC / ST / BC / EBC students
Post-Matric Scholarship applications for SC / ST / BC / EBC students are invited through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) annually. For the 2018-19 academic year, the application deadline was in March. To apply for these bursaries, students must visit the official NSP website and register. Once registered, applicants must log in to continue the application process. Complete all the required details and upload the required documents before submitting the bursary application form.
4. When is the Bihar scholarship for SC/ST/BC/EBC students announced?
Bihar government offers Post-Matric scholarship students SC / ST / BC / EBC in January and March.
5. How can a student follow the status of his / her bursary application?
The process of tracking a scholarship application is easy. For Post-Matric Scholarships, students need to visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal and log in to their user dashboard to track their application status.
6. How can a student apply for the scheme provided as a chief minister scholarship?
To apply for the scheme provided as Chief Minister Scholarship, students need to visit the Edudbt site of the Bihar Government.
7. What other financial aid program opportunities are available for students besides Bihar government scholarships?
There are some private organizations that offer courses for students living in Bihar. See the tables provided above for details.