VidyaLakshmi Portal For Education Loan
Vidyalakshmi Portal is a Central IT-based Education Loan center providing student financial services to young Indians. It is a visual interface that helps students apply for student loans online through a centralized website. Vidyalakshmi allows students to apply for multiple banks through the Vidyalakshmi common education loan application form (CELAF). This assists students in managing their Education Loan Status on Vidyalakshmi Portal and keeps the details of the applicant / student / parents safe with our government. Everything can be done without visiting the bank and online.
Vidyalakshmi Portal is a one-stop solution for students looking for credit information. Not only do you apply for an education loan on the Vidyalakshmi Website but you also compare student loan services, apply for a scholarship, and also repay your old student loans by applying for a new one.
Vidyalakshmi Education Loan: Features of website and other benefits:
Vidyalakshmi Portal provides simple services such as standard application form, data security, CSIS: Central Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme Compliance, and remote service. Only VidyaLakshmi Education Loan students can secure a high amount of study loans, with very low-interest rates.
The main benefits for students seeking Student Loans on the Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Portal are: -
· One Centralized Education Loan application service is applicable for all banks
· Online problem management and grievance management
· Direct transfer without Loan agents in between
· Compliance with CSIS (Central Sector Interest Subsidy) for Education Loan Benefit
· Remote service without the need for a branch visit
· Maximum package of loan amount possible
· Correction and removal of hidden charges immediately
VidyaLakshmi Portal: features and benefits
· Details about banking education loan programs
· For students, Common Educational Loan Application Form
· Apply to several banks for education loans
· Banking Service to Download Student Loan Applications
· Banking service to load loan processing status
· Student should e-mail complaints/inquiries regarding Banking Education Loans
· Link to the National Scholarship Portal for details and to apply for the Govt Scholarship
If this information seems promising for your study loan application, then keep reading and we will give you details about loan procedure on the Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Website. We will give you details about:
· List of Banks and Education Loan Schemes available on VidyaLakshmi Portal
· Registration and logging process in Vidyalakshmi Portal
· The process of searching and comparing study loan schemes to our website
· Benefits of Loan Operations through Vidyalakshmi Portal
· Application procedure of loan and Vidyalakshmi CELAF (Common Education Loan Application form) completion guide.
· Post Application Procedure and Loan Payment Methods
VidyaLakshmi Education Loan Portal: Banks List
Almost all the Indian Banks that are members of the Indian Banking Association are obliged to provide student loans. This includes Public-Private Banks, and even NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Institutions), and other organizations.
Currently, there are 36 Indian banks registered with Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Schemes which offer 96 different types of student loans. The various schemes appeal to the needs of students from different regions, academic levels, institutions and subjects. A detailed list of all these programs and banks are provided below:
Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Interest Rates:
All Indian Banks provide education loans on the basis of standard interest rates as set by the Reserve Bank of India and the Indian Banking Association. These rates are called back-to-back borrowing costs. The student loan interest rate commonly known as ROI is based on a percentage increase of these basic levels. Almost all banks add from 2% to 6% more than their set MCLR. Knowing these MCLRs allows students to self-evaluate the expected interest rate of Education at various banks. MCLR interest rates for Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Banks are stated as follows. They are updated monthly and you can also visit to check the monthly updates of MCLR interest rates for various other banks.
How to Register and Apply: Vidyalakshmi Portal
Registration Process on Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Portal:
Registering with the Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Website has many benefits, even if you are not applying for a loan from there. Registration alone gives you access to student loan schemes that you can refer to bank branches and apply them directly.
To register at VidyaLakshmi Education Loan Portal, follow these steps: -
· Visit the Vidyalakshmi Website
· Click on the 'Register' option from the top row / window of the website
· Fill in the details as requested (Name, Age, DOB, Email ID, and Mobile Number)
· Read the Official Terms and Conditions, by clicking on the "website (click to type) terms of agreement" at the bottom of the registration page. Compulsory!!
· Click the Submit button
Wait! the registration process is not yet complete. You will soon receive a confirmation link at your email address. This will be the same email address you may have submitted in the application form.
· You will need to confirm your registration by clicking on the verification link received by email.
· This will mark the completion of your registration process.
Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Search and Education Loan Login:
Vidyalakshmi Login Process: Step-by-Step Guide and Troubleshooting
Now that you have registered on the portal, all that remains is to complete the Vidyalakhsmi common education loan application form (CELAF). You can then easily search for many study loan programs and apply online. The Vidyalakshmi login process and the loan consideration process are as follows: -
1. Visit the Website of Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Portal
2. From the top page select 'Login' and then 'Student Login'
3. Enter your email address and password
4. Enter the Captcha code shown in the text box below
5. Click the 'Sign In' button
Alert: If you are experiencing issues such as 'Account not activated' or 'Unable to Login'. Please follow these steps: -
· Review the student login page
· Under the login button, you will find a link labelled ‘Resend Activation Link’. Click on the link.
· Enter your registration email address in the ‘User ID’ text box.
· Click on the Send Link Button
· You will receive an email from Vidyalakshmi Portal at your registered email address.
· Follow the instructions in that email and your account will be renewed.
With this enrolment, you have finally completed the most difficult part of your study loan application process. Any subsequent action involved uploading or submitting any information, completing the application form or applying for a loan. After logging in you will be taken to the home section of Vidyalakshmi Student Page.
Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Portal: Searching for Education Loan:
Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Search is easy to use because it classifies student loan requirements into different categories. The different types of student loan combinations you can find on the Vidyalakshmi Website are: -
Vidyalakshmi Portal: Steps to Search Education Loan:
The key to a good loan study is learning to do it in a systematic way. Searching all available schemes will cause confusion. Search for the appropriate loan application on the Vidyalakshmi website; follow these simple steps: -
1. Log in to your Vidyalakshmi Student Panel by following the instructions above
2. On the students' home page, you will find the option 'Search for a Loan Scheme'
3. Click on an option and it will lead you to the Education Loan Search panel
4. Select your study loan category based on location, type of course, and required loan from the left panel options
5. Click on the Button and a list of all Banks and their educational loan programs to find your requirement will appear on the screen.
You can start your application for the Education Loan Scheme of your choice, search for the nearest branch address, and know the details of the education loan such as loan amount, student loan interest rate, repayment period, etc.
Vidyalakshmi CELAF Common Education Loan Application Form Guidelines
To apply for a study loan at Vidyalakshmi Portal you will need to complete CELAF. CELAF helps you to know what information and documentation is needed in the Student Loan Scheme. It also allows the bank to get all your documents in one place so you do not have to rush to the bank officials during the Student Loan Sanction.
Vidyalakshmi CELAF contains the following information categories that a student loan applicant must complete: -
· Personal Information
· Bank details
· Details of course, for which a loan is required
· Course costs / source of funding
· Details of security provided
· Prospects for leadership after graduation
· Supporting Documents.
Vidyalakshmi CELAF: How to fill the form for Study Loan
Generally, Student loan application forms for students contain fields that do not explain enough. Students and parents often miss out on information or end up filling in the wrong blanks. In addition, even Bank officials do not provide any guidance or assistance in this regard. With Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Portal you can easily fill in your details from click-and-drop options.
To complete your CELAF you need to know the following steps:
1. Login to the Vidyalakshmi Student Loan website with your ID and password.
2. From your Vidyalakshmi Student Panel select the 'Loan Form' option.
3. Read the instructions on the Common Education Loan Application Form page.
4. Click on the tabs above each one and fill in the details as mentioned in the list above
5. Save each page before moving on to the next tab
6. On the last page provide the required documents and save your complete application
7. Click the announcement box on the last page of the document you are uploading
8. Click on the 'website (clickwrap) terms and conditions' agreement' link below the check box
9. Submit your application request by clicking the 'Submit' button
Vidyalakshmi Portal: How to Apply for Education Loan:
Once you have done this process choosing and applying for a student loan program is very easy. We register certain important steps and unusual points to keep in mind when applying for a Vidyalakshmi Education Loan.
· Search for a suitable Education Loan on the Vidyalakshmi website as set out above
· From the Vidyalakshmi Loan Scheme Search Screen click on the loan schemes of your choice and check their details.
· Try to look for features such as: -
o Maximum Loan
o Minimum Interest Rate on Education Loans
o Minimum Margin Loan Payment
o Maximum repayment period
o Long Term Suspension / Holiday Period / Loan Launch Time
o Minimum additional charges such as joint inspection charges / document costs etc.
· On the Loan Scheme Search Screen, you will find the 'Apply Now' option under each of the education loan programs
· You can apply for a 3-loan scheme for an education loan, so be careful.
· Clicking the Apply button will request confirmation. Confirm your choice
Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Portal: Checking Education Loan Application Status
It is very important for student loan applicants to keep a close eye on the student loan application form for their online loan application. You must respond to or follow instructions received from any communication by Bank authorities or officials. To assess your Vidyalakshmi education loan status: -
· Visit Vidyalakshmi Student Login and check your Vidyalakshmi Student Screen
· You can find the 'Application Status' option on the home screen itself
· Click on it for details on the status of the loan application
Generally, it takes any bank 15 days or less to respond to any loan query and raise the requirements of any documents used or made.
Alert: Any email / phone call or SMS request made by the bank to receive official information, must be answered within 15 days of contact. Failure to do so could result in the cancellation of an education loan
Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Portal: Other Features:
Education Loan Grievance option
Education loan application option
Most often Education Loan applications are rejected by banks, but through the Education Loan Website; The IBA (Indian Banking Association) and MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development) have solved this problem. Students can now raise their grievances if they believe their application for a student loan was rejected for not valid reasons. The Grievance appeal option on the students' home page gives students this option. The normal time to turn-around any complaint is 15 days.
Education Loan Extension
If a student wishes to pursue higher education and applies for another student loan, he or she may edit his or her academic profile and apply for another student loan. The 'Edit profile' option on the students' home page allows students to do so.
However, there are limits to such applications, such as your previous education category should have been cleared and your credit score should be strong enough. It is always a good idea to do some preliminary research on general loan terms and conditions before doing so.
Vidyalakshmi Portal: Education Loan Interest Subsidy Schemes
Students from an economically weak category can now enjoy the benefits of a non-interest-free study loan with the Vidyalakshmi Portal. Even students who are trying to pursue higher education may receive a scholarship if they meet certain conditions. The Central Sector Interest Subsidy Scheme by MHRD, India after the recent renewal now offers scholarships to students up to 7.5 Lakhs without collateral or guarantee.
The scholarship scheme also covers the interest paid by students during their time-period of the student loans. All Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Schemes programs consider for the interest grant applicants and are not required to apply for special benefit services. Some of the different features of the CSIS-education loan grant scheme by the Government of India are given below:
· This program only applies to students with annual family income from all sources under INR 4.5 Lakhs (INR 450000)
· The program can only be accessed once, either during post-graduation or for under-graduation.
· The Scheme pays interest-free student loans up to 7.5 Lakhs
· The interest subsidy only applies until the student's time to take out a loan
· The Interest Grant will be refunded if the student leaves the institution for any reason. Loans can continue and the student may continue to pay interest on EMIs in such cases.
Vidyalaksmi Karyakram: Vidyalakshmi:
Prime Minister’s Flagship Program for unified Scholarship & Education Loan Portal
Launched in 2015-16 by his excellency Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, Vidyalakshmi Portal aims to address the financial limits of the Indian students. As Education in India became more expensive, with a threefold increase from the last census (Yr. 2010-11), the government wanted to help students make education more affordable. Government Scholarships are another option for students who choose to pay for their education. The Vidyalakshmi Portal links to the National Scholarship portal to assist students in obtaining these bursaries and study loans.
Through this school students can apply for study loans at various banks without having to worry about hidden charges. Students can choose student loans that suit their needs and course structure. They can apply for a loan without having to visit the branch and complete the process leading to their excellent education.
Vidyalakshmi: Education Loan Application to Education Loan Sanction
Public expense in Education has increased from INR 3.03 Lakh Crores to about INR 4.90 Lakh Crore according to the 2018 Education report. The average household now estimates INR 3061 per year for primary education compared to INR 897 in the year 2007-08.
Vidyalakshmi Portal provides additional services such as data security and a lower student loan rate, with maximum amount to student loan possible. The Portal also supports services such as loan renewal and extension of education loan time, which helps students to be free from problems and learning difficulties. The best benefits passed to students with NSDL work through the Vidyalakshmi Karyakram Loan Website; elimination of intermediate lenders.
Q1: How do I apply for an education loan through Vidya Lakshmi?
A1: The candidate must register and log in to the Vidya Lakshmi portal and complete the CELAF (Common Education Loan Application Form) by providing all the required information. After completing the form, the applicant can review the Education Loan and APPLY according to his / her needs, eligibility and ease of use.
Alternatively, the applicant may also apply for a Student Loan after logging in and apply for a suitable loan by completing CELAF.
Q2: Which banks can I apply for an education loan through Vidya Lakshmi portal?
A2: To view a list of registered banks in Vidya Lakshmi, please go through the content where you can get the full in-detail information.
Q3: Can I get study loans from many banks with Vidyalakshmi Portal?
A3: Vidyalakshmi Portal is the site for applying for student loans provided by the Government of India. It allows students to apply for 3 different student loans from different banks. At present, students can only proceed with a single loan application approved by the VidyaLakshmi Portal but it is entirely at the discretion of the loan bank if they want to merge loans with other banks and help the student pursue higher education. Students may try to consult offline for these applications with the relevant banks after approving the Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Application.
Q4: How long does it take to get an education loan approval from Vidyalakshmi Portal?
A4: As the filled loan application process at the Vidyalakshmi Portal is fully implemented, loan approvals remain relatively less time compared to offline applications at bank branches. The average turnaround time for a student loan application via the portal is 10-12 days. Depending on the size of the student loan application and whether the study loan is for home or foreign studies. The maximum time during which any application can take up to 20 days.
Q5: Can I apply for an NBFC Education Loan at Vidyalakshmi Portal?
A5: No, Vidyalakshmi Portal is only for Indian Banks or Private Banks. The site continues to add other banks and loan schemes to its list. Students can choose from a variety of interest options and make it available on scholarship funding directly on the portal. It is therefore always helpful to consider all student loan options at accredited banks in the sector before claiming any unsecured student loans as provided by the NBFCs.
Q6: How many banks and education loan options are available in the VIdyalakshmi Portal?
A6: There are currently 36 banks registered in the Vidya Lakshmi Portal for a variety of Home Country and International student loan services. These banks collectively offer a total of 110 student loan strategies at various interest rates ranging from 7.00% to 18% depending on the various categories of student loan eligibility. Students can complete a Common Education Loan Application Form (CELAF) to submit applications for 3 different loan programs.
For more information on student loans from the Vidyalakshmi website read the series of academic loan topics on our website or call our education advisors.
Q7: What is a Common Education Loan Application Form (CELAF)?
A7: The CELAF (Common Education Loan Application Form) is one form that students can complete/fill up to apply for a Student Loan at a number of banks / schemes. CELAF is an application form advised by the Indian Banks Association (IBA) and approved by all banks. This form is provided on behalf of Vidya Lakshmi to apply for an Education loan.
Q8: How is an education loan / loan amount disbursed?
A8: The applicant's approved Education Loan will be issued directly by a bank outside the Vidya Lakshmi Portal. For more information, contact a bank where you applied for the loan.